Towbox & Bosal Bike Rack from LNB Towbars Bristol (1 Viewer)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
At Newbury we sheltered from the rain in this professionally set up stand

13266074_1085312134863581_1886706318697558379_n.jpg

They really knew their stuff & had two products that we thought might be of interest & which will hopefully be on offer soon to Funsters at good prices:
Bosal Traveller tow ball mounted bike carriers (suitable for electric bikes) which looked great quality, well designed & packed away quickly & easily into a neat cube shape http://www.lnbbikeracks.co.uk/index.php/1

LNB Towbars are also the UK distributor for the German Towbox Box V2

DSCF5641.JPG

The above is a photo of the leaflet from the Show as haven't managed to find it on their website yet. This Youtube video shows how it works although I'm not sure about how humane the dog box version would be :unsure:
Towbox website http://www.towbox-deutschland.de/shop_content.php?coID=12
This isn't a cheap item but offers a towball mounted alternative to the Fiamma or steel boxes that a lot of motorhomers currently use.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
If anyone is interested in these or any of their other products we hope to be posting some deals or a discount code soon. According to their website they will also be at the Malvern Show & the NEC Motorhome Show in October.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Having had a quick look at their websites (there are several) just now I saw these cabin steps which make it easier to get in & out of the front cab so another good idea.

72783_6605976i.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
No offence to the op ,& Bosal are a good brand ,but I cannot comprehend how anyone who has a brain would put there dog in something like that. Just a matter of time before someone runs into it. It reminds me of the rear facing Volvo/merc seats for the kids where they can have their legs crushed in an accident.
You wouldn't expect your kids to go in one so why your dog ? All are equal.

Having had a quick look at their websites (there are several) just now I saw these cabin steps which make it easier to get in & out of the front cab so another good idea.

72783_6605976i.jpg

Looks good.
Someone was looking for one of them recently. Was it @scotjimland ?

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
If anyone is interested in these or any of their other products we hope to be posting some deals or a discount code soon. According to their website they will also be at the Malvern Show & the NEC Motorhome Show in October.
Shall look out for the deal/discount code, as we are looking into a tow bar mounted bike rack (y)

Apr 12, 2011
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Burstner ixeo t 590
Exp
4yrs
Sorry but there would be no way i would put a dog of mine in a box like that.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Sorry but there would be no way i would put a dog of mine in a box like that.
That is just one version with added air holes & LNB certainly weren't promoting that - I mentioned it as an option but did say I didn't think it was very humane! We aren't dog owners but did find the part of the video where it shows dogs being carried a bit disturbing. As a tow bar mounted storage box it does, however, add to the current choice of products currently available.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back