Aldi Folding Table (1 Viewer)

?

Deleted User
Not bad for £17.99. Got one today and this is it with a mug on to give an idea of size. 70cm square but i would say at 70cm tall it may be to tall for a drinks table next to your camp seats. Ideal kitchen table or the likes. I will be cutting the legs down to use as drinks table as i have my priority's right :D

Mar 11, 2013
Gillingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
If you shorten the legs surely the cross members will run off the end of the legs.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Used to have one but the dog charged into it and broke it

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
?

Deleted User
If you shorten the legs surely the cross members will run off the end of the legs.

Naw. Just taking the height down a few inch. Thats a simple few inch cut from the bottom of each leg.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Looks the same as the one we got from lidl last month. We had been borrowing our sons, coffee table height one but wanted something a bit taller - have to say this one feels flimsy compared to our lads.

Not sure how much putting together/pulling apart the table top clips will take but for the money I think it was ok:)

OP
OP
?

Deleted User
Not sure how much putting together/pulling apart the table top clips will take but for the money I think it was ok:)

If the same as the Lidl one the clips are just plastic pins on sliders and i doubt would last the test of time but it looks simple enough to pop the sliders out and put metal pins in its place.

OP
OP
?

Deleted User

Ah ha. Your talking about when folding up. OK just had the tape out and the legs are 70cm and the cross members are 55cm so no more than a 15cm chop it is.

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
If I buy another folding table my wife will shoot me, got a stack in the garage, only take on away with us, a small coffee table type that cost a tenner.

Mar 11, 2013
Gillingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
Just see where the cross members reach when folded.

OP
OP
?

Deleted User
Just see where the cross members reach when folded.

I was wondering what you were on about as it has two cross poles under the top. Lol, soon be beer time then my brain will be working proper again.

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Just got back from Aldi, I didn't see any folding tables but the bloke in front of me got the last outdoor pizza cooker thingy I have never wanted or desired an outdoor pizza cooking thing however knowing he had the last one in store made me want one! They have one left it the next nearest store with my name it. (y)

OP
OP
?

Deleted User
@big map They look like a tent on the shelves. In a carboard box what is inside the nylon bag. I walked past them first time when i was in.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Just got back from Aldi, I didn't see any folding tables but the bloke in front of me got the last outdoor pizza cooker thingy I have never wanted or desired an outdoor pizza cooking thing however knowing he had the last one in store made me want one! They have one left it the next nearest store with my name it. (y)
Oh no.....I'm going to Aldi after tea:tmi::giggler:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
What for a table or the outdoor pizza thing?
Already have the table...+ they have lots here too...how sad am I?at least 10 - they're in the black bags - dobyoy want me to get you one ? We are going to Bagwell....txt me (y)
IMG_20160527_192030.jpg

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Not bad for £17.99. Got one today and this is it with a mug on to give an idea of size. 70cm square but i would say at 70cm tall it may be to tall for a drinks table next to your camp seats. Ideal kitchen table or the likes. I will be cutting the legs down to use as drinks table as i have my priority's right :D
This is the exact table we've used for some years. Very sturdy but its putting it back in the bag properly that is the art. However, still a very good table.

OP
OP
?

Deleted User
This is the exact table we've used for some years. Very sturdy but its putting it back in the bag properly that is the art. However, still a very good table.

I got it back no problems mate. Its a bit stiff popping the plastic studs on the lid being new but i turned it upside down so allow for some force. Wonder if they give larger bags now as it was rattling in the box when i brought it home. Ill be putting a pull cord in the middle of the back as if i hear that rattle when driving the bloody thing will end up being left in the first camp site :D

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
I got it back no problems mate. Its a bit stiff popping the plastic studs on the lid being new but i turned it upside down so allow for some force. Wonder if they give larger bags now as it was rattling in the box when i brought it home. Ill be putting a pull cord in the middle of the back as if i hear that rattle when driving the bloody thing will end up being left in the first camp site :D
Definitely sounds like it. I've used it probably about a 100 times and still have to waggle it in. OK, its not difficult but it needs to be eased in and occasionally I just put it unpacked in the boot to save the hassle but in saying that, its a brilliant table.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back