buying acsi card in Malaga or Algarve areas (1 Viewer)

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
Hi

We ve done the same as a few before, got the books lost the card somewhere.

Does anyone know of anywhere selling the books in Malaga area or as we are on our way to Algarve anywhere there?

Thanks

Jon & Sue.

Feb 5, 2014
mid-Norfolk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2006
In theory, I've got a "spare" card (y). It is attached to a Dutch copy of the books (although I also have an English translation of the codes, which would allow someone to understand what is available. I also have a copy of the ACSI DVD for 2016). I could post just the card to any address you need, or to friends in Marbella from whom you could collect them.

In practice, both are "on loan" to a friend who is touring France and Italy (although he might end up in Spain). He is predominantly a wildcamper, but has taken them along in case he fancies a site at some point in an indeterminably long tour. Sorry - can't help at the moment (n) - Gordon

PS If anyone wants to buy these in September, they will probably both be unused and available.

Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
I'm fairly certain that the ACSI book was for sale at the reception on a campsite we stayed at recently near Malaga, so it may be worth calling into one or two campsites sporting the ACSI banner. Can't think of the campsite name at the moment.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
I'm fairly certain that the ACSI book was for sale at the reception on a campsite we stayed at recently near Malaga, so it may be worth calling into one or two campsites sporting the ACSI banner. Can't think of the campsite name at the moment.

Ditto.... Many of the sites in the book have it for sale..
Also Vicarious will ship to Spain so if you know you will be at a certain place you can order online and get it posted.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back