• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Karmann Colorado 650, 4 berth, 2008, £31500 ONO. (1 Viewer)

Len Amey

Free Member
Jan 19, 2015
Hants
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
VW T5 KARMANN COLORADO 650. DEPOSIT TAKEN
2.5 TDI 130hp, 6 Speed Tiptronic auto, 15536 miles, registered 04/2008, RHD, excellent condition, FSH, 1716 miles since last service at 13820, MOT Feb '17 (no advisories), unmarked alloy wheels, 4 new Goodyear Cargo tyres, spare wheel, 6.7m long, 2.28m wide, 3500 kg (MTPLM), white with grey accents, 2 sets of keys, all manuals present.

Located in Hampshire, viewing welcome anytime by prior arrangement.

Photos & more info on:- https://www.gumtree.com/p/campervan...re-advertised-due-to-time-wasters-/1172796944

Last edited:
OP
OP
Len Amey

Len Amey

Free Member
Jan 19, 2015
Hants
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Sorry, we have already bought a replacement, just trying to sell it before the we pick up the other one next week and I'm only doing it this way as the dealer offered silly money. If you can stump up the readies, it's yours, just say the word. Out of curiosity what have you got?
Regards
Len

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 10, 2012
cambridge
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
since2001
I think you may have parked next us at Southwold
Loverly looking van
Very tempting

ojibway

Free Member
Jul 17, 2012
Eastbourne
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2005
I have sent you a message on Gumtree.
Would very much like to view today or tomorrow.
No need to sell first so pocket full of readies:cool:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
We owned a Karmann Missouri and really liked it.. solid construction, one piece fibreglass roof, great quality fittings and furnishings..

my only gripe with ours was the lack of decent lounging seats.. . we just had the four seater pullman table ..
The luton bed in ours had a very low roof.. which has now been changed in this model..

Lovely van.. they don't come up for sale very often..

would have another ..

Weston-super-mare in 2003

B0000098.JPG

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Len Amey

Len Amey

Free Member
Jan 19, 2015
Hants
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Please don't think I'm ignoring everyone, but I'm new to this posting malarky and have only just found a way to reply to an individual message once everyone else has chipped in:-

I think you may have parked next us at Southwold
Loverly looking van
Very tempting
Sorry to disappoint, but it wasn't us, afraid we're not into rallies or meets. PS, there isn't an 'r' in lovely!!!!!

I have sent you a message on Gumtree.
Would very much like to view today or tomorrow.
No need to sell first so pocket full of readies:cool:
Mike, thanks for your interest, I have sent you a reply via Gumtree mail, be in touch later.

We owned a Karmann Missouri and really liked it.. solid construction, one piece fibreglass roof, great quality fittings and furnishings..

my only gripe with ours was the lack of decent lounging seats.. . we just had the four seater pullman table ..
The luton bed in ours had a very low roof.. which has now been changed in this model..

Lovely van.. they don't come up for sale very often..

would have another ..

It's here, ready and waiting with your name on it!!!!

ojibway

Free Member
Jul 17, 2012
Eastbourne
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2005
Hi Len,
thanks for the reply via Gumtree.
As I said, I am willing to view it either today or tomorrow. I live in Eastbourne and it's worth the 3 hour drive to me. We need to change vans soon and I don't need to sell first.
I will pm you with my home number and email address so we can contact each other more easily.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back