MuckyMerc

Free Member
May 16, 2016
GLASGOW
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION A CLASS.
Exp
Hi every one im a newbie today with my mercedes 310d van conversion..this is my second van first being a bedford rascal romahome ,id out grown it tummy wise,,lol..any way a yongish lady from this fun site met me on Tescos car park langtree st helens 2 weeks ago,,identify ya sen as ive forgot your name ,typical..any ways i told her i live in glasgow now and she told me of the falkirk wheel event so im going see some of you there..muckymerc..wayne if your buying..

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
:hiya2:
From us in East Sussex and
:welcomesign:
PS See you in Falkirk?

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
welcome animated smiley.gif

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Hi every one im a newbie today with my mercedes 310d van conversion..this is my second van first being a bedford rascal romahome ,id out grown it tummy wise,,lol..any way a yongish lady from this fun site met me on Tescos car park langtree st helens 2 weeks ago,,identify ya sen as ive forgot your name ,typical..any ways i told her i live in glasgow now and she told me of the falkirk wheel event so im going see some of you there..muckymerc..wayne if your buying..
Hi, sorry the meet is full at the moment and you have to be a paid up member to attend. This site is well worth the £15 :)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07

Lol. Yes it was me and I just lurv the 'young' word.:)(y)

Welcome aboard. Hope you join us full membership and come to some of the meets and barbecues and singalongs etc. . U will meet LOADSA friends...

OP
OP
MuckyMerc

MuckyMerc

Free Member
May 16, 2016
GLASGOW
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION A CLASS.
Exp
Hi, sorry the meet is full at the moment and you have to be a paid up member to attend. This site is well worth the £15 :)
ohh dear so i cant attend the meet,,ill look out for a bit of wild camping up there....

OP
OP
MuckyMerc

MuckyMerc

Free Member
May 16, 2016
GLASGOW
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION A CLASS.
Exp
Lol. Yes it was me and I just lurv the 'young' word.:)(y)

Welcome aboard. Hope you join us full membership and come to some of the meets and barbecues and singalongs etc. . U will meet LOADSA friends...
Hi movan well i said i would have a look at your site..looks like your Falkirk wheel event sites full ill come up park somewhere and have a wee look around and say hello if i seee you ok..wayne

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
You would be made very welcome Wayne. I can't go to Falkirk Wheel meet but go to many others. Well worth you joining as you would really enjoy yourself and fit in well with dverybody ... many of us gone to Scotland this year and there are a few good meets coming up in Wales later. Hope to see you there.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Hi movan well i said i would have a look at your site..looks like your Falkirk wheel event sites full ill come up park somewhere and have a wee look around and say hello if i seee you ok..wayne
Hi Wayne, theres no one on the reserve list anymore so may I suggest you come along and just park up in one of the other car parks. If there is still room when everyone is parked up you can always move over. I cant say fairer than that -)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Welcome to Fun, have a look at the Events calendar or on Forums under Rallies and meets to see what is going on around and about :pink:

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Hi there and welcome to MHF(y)
Brian & Jo

OP
OP
MuckyMerc

MuckyMerc

Free Member
May 16, 2016
GLASGOW
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION A CLASS.
Exp
You would be made very welcome Wayne. I can't go to Falkirk Wheel meet but go to many others. Well worth you joining as you would really enjoy yourself and fit in well with dverybody ... many of us gone to Scotland this year and there are a few good meets coming up in Wales later. Hope to see you there.
ok no problem see you somewhere again Asda may be ,,lol....paid the joining fee and yet im still playing with the site and my new i phone busy bee..good luck on your travels joy...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back