Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
I know! I know! It's taken me 2 weeks to get them on!! :Blush:

Anyway, at last they are on and it's amazing how many of them are centred around BBQ's!!!:roflmto:

I've tried to put some on from the following few days when 5 funsters vans went to Couhe in convoy - I can create an album but not add photos!! Think I'm missing something!:Eeek::Eeek:

Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

evans88

Free Member
Jul 8, 2008
South Devon
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
I was incredibly impressed by these photos. I was attracted to them by the heading because I thought I would like to see Parc Verger.

I've seen just about all of Europe including the Artic Circle but could not find one of Parc Verger. Never mind. I enjoyed them immensely. You must have a good camera and a good eye for an interesting picture.

Thanks for sharing them.

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
I know! I know! It's taken me 2 weeks to get them on!! :Blush:

Hi i hope you don't mean your knickers:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

seriously, well done great pics, its great to relive the holiday .

till we meet again.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
I was incredibly impressed by these photos. I was attracted to them by the heading because I thought I would like to see Parc Verger.

I've seen just about all of Europe including the Artic Circle but could not find one of Parc Verger. Never mind. I enjoyed them immensely. You must have a good camera and a good eye for an interesting picture.

Thanks for sharing them.

Here is some pics of Parc Verger

Us pitched near the shower/toilet block

3518mk7.jpg

View from the entrance road

wb2z5z.jpg

Bryan and Tony's RVs

nozza0.jpg

Geo's RV

bjebsz.jpg

Bob and Di's RV

2d9o5sm.jpg

Tony's RV with Bryan's 'toad' in the foreground

Regards pat

Blisters

Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
Great pics Marie, not sure how much of a holiday you had, always seem to be holding a camera instead of a glass:cry:

and since we were there we can confirm, that indeed on most evening's you only had the one glass:RollEyes: its just that you filled it several times:drink::drink::drink::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Well done Marie, looks like you all had great fun!!!!!

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Great pics Marie, not sure how much of a holiday you had, always seem to be holding a camera instead of a glass:cry:

and since we were there we can confirm, that indeed on most evening's you only had the one glass:RollEyes: its just that you filled it several times:drink::drink::drink::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think thats wrong Graham, My take is, how on earth did Marie manage to take so many pictures when she had a glass in her hand at all times :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
PenelopePitstop

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999

I think thats wrong Graham, My take is, how on earth did Marie manage to take so many pictures when she had a glass in her hand at all times :ROFLMAO:

You guys don't do much for a girls reputation!! :cry:

I had the camera hidden in the glass! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back