pete the pub

Free Member
Sep 8, 2009
shropshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Anyone out there can tell me if there are any safe and secure storage places in Portugal or southern Spain.

Thanks
Peter

kenspain

Free Member
May 22, 2009
Funster No
I will ask around for you if you like I know a friend here in Spain that might help and i would be near Alicante Airport and undercover.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
There is one near(ish) to Faro run by a Dutchman and to me seems quite expensive but my friend Mick uses it and if it could be of interest to you I will get the details...

JJ

elliot kp

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
gibraltar
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
one year
motorhome storage in southern spain

there is a secure open area near san roque in southern spain between algeciras and la linea de la concepcion, with security guard and dogs at night. you are given your own key to gain access to the site. remember to phone if accessing after dark so the dogs can be locked up. price is 300 euros for 6 months payable january and july.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Frankia

Free Member
Sep 24, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
There is a secure storage place in Grandola Portugal. It looks like an old bull ring therefore difficult for any thieves to get in. It is situated on the outskirts of Grandola on the road north to Alcacer do Sal. Watch for the sign opposite the BP petrol station.

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
YES! Peter and Meeks in Fuzeta between Tavera and Olhoa on the 125, Las year the charges where Euro 0.175 per meter per day, that works out to euro 1.22 a day for a 7 meter van. Tell them Dougie told you.

Doug...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back