Brittany ferries discount code please (1 Viewer)

Bull64

Free Member
May 1, 2016
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Bongo
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi,would anyone be kind enough to let me use their club voyage guest member code,thank you in advance

Flamenca

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 21, 2013
Europe
Funster No
MH
Hymer 564
Exp
Since 2010
Welcome. I have sent you a PM regarding discount 'code'.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 5, 2014
somerset
Funster No
MH
firebrand campervan
Exp
would willingly do so but are you going to spain of france as membership is different for each country

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I will share mine though just this once.

FFODOS2341

kcy

Free Member
Nov 7, 2013
east yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chausson flash
Exp
since 2012
We have been thinking of joining club voyage for our trips to Spain and would gladly give the code to people I've had banter with on and off over the last three years.

OP
OP
B

Bull64

Free Member
May 1, 2016
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Bongo
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thank you soo much to the kind people that helped us today it is very much appreciated,I look forward to being an active member of this community,quite sad to see negative comments on what was such a highly recommended site,but understandable as I'm a new member,again many thanks

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Hey we are all very friendly and helpful here...If you pay your dues annd stick around you will find this out for yourself.

Attachments

• downloadfile-2.gif
    downloadfile-2.gif
    5.1 KB · Views: 7

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Thank you soo much to the kind people that helped us today it is very much appreciated,I look forward to being an active member of this community,quite sad to see negative comments on what was such a highly recommended site,but understandable as I'm a new member,again many thanks

Probably see you about this time next year then?;)

Have a good trip anyway.

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Hmm, quite sad to see your first post asking for a discount code. As for being an active member you might find it a good plan for your first action to be paying your subs as your read only now.
You found the right thread to introduce yourself but didn't. You went straight in and asked for the discount code that's why you put people's back up that's all. All of your five posts made were asking for the said code, nothing else.

Deleted User
would willingly do so but are you going to spain of france as membership is different for each country

The discount code will get 10 per cent as a guest of member on both Spanish and French crossings regardless of the F suffix or S

Reactions: kcy

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Hmm, quite sad to see your first post asking for a discount code. As for being an active member you might find it a good plan for your first action to be paying your subs as your read only now.
You found the right thread to introduce yourself but didn't. You went straight in and asked for the discount code that's why you put people's back up that's all. All of your five posts made were asking for the said code, nothing else.

I think his/ her first 3 posts were all threads seeking the discount code.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back