danie_jc

Free Member
Sep 5, 2009
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Hi All,

just got me first motorhome after many years of caravaning. Plan to do lots of what I think is called "wild" camping. Was away over the bank holiday weekend and am impressed so far! Apologies in advance for "stupid" questions as I get used to the van and terminology...

J

jomel

Free Member
Jul 31, 2009
Clevedon, Bristol
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
1 week (ahh)
Hello and welcome. Dont worry about asking questions, half the time I think..'I was going to ask that'.
Its a fun and friendly site with lots of help at hand, also extremely addictive:Smile:

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
Hi All,

just got me first motorhome after many years of caravaning. Plan to do lots of what I think is called "wild" camping. Was away over the bank holiday weekend and am impressed so far! Apologies in advance for "stupid" questions as I get used to the van and terminology...

J

::bigsmile: Hi danie_jc. A BIG WELCOME to MotorhomeFUN. There is no such thing as a STUPID question. ONLY a STUPID answer. IMH&HO. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
:welcome: to MH Fun

Don't worry about asking stupid questions we all do from time to time, but this is the place to ask them, nobody minds, as long as you can take the odd leg pull.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
::bigsmile: Hi danie_jc. A BIG WELCOME to MotorhomeFUN. There is no such thing as a STUPID question. ONLY a STUPID answer. IMH&HO. :thumb:

The answers are not stupid they are a genuine effort to help people. !!!

Jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back