FREE mobile phone calls texts and data (1 Viewer)

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
It's crap.. Had it months ago and it's been discussed on here as well.
The "free" bit only works when you have a WiFi connection.. Got one for my grandson, first time he left the house and could not call anyone...

Sounds good at first and guess it could be of use for some people.. No good for what I needed it for..

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
It's crap.. Had it months ago and it's been discussed on here as well.
The "free" bit only works when you have a WiFi connection.. Got one for my grandson, first time he left the house and could not call anyone...

Sounds good at first and guess it could be of use for some people.. No good for what I needed it for..
Another one bites the dust:( thought it sounded too good to be true(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
You want one of the Three Data Reward Sims which gives you 200mb of free data a month with NO top-up required (there was an earlier one where you had to top up with £10):

https://www.three.co.uk/Free_SIM_MBB/Order?id=1183&aidset=1

Use your data abroad at no extra cost.
Roaming charges suck. Register to receive 200MB free data each month and use it to get online abroad at no extra cost in our 18 Feel At Home destinations. When you’ve used your 200MB free data (which lasts up to a month), just buy one of our great value data Add-ons to continue fully enjoying Feel At Home.

4G at no extra cost.
Enjoy the wonderful world of 4G at no extra cost with your free Data Reward SIM. Just make sure you’re using it in a 4G device, in a 4G area, and you’re good to go.​

More info here:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/thr...mb-free-every-month-no-topup-required-2430990

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
You want one of the Three Data Reward Sims which gives you 200mb of free data a month with NO top-up required (there was an earlier one where you had to top up with £10):

https://www.three.co.uk/Free_SIM_MBB/Order?id=1183&aidset=1

Use your data abroad at no extra cost.
Roaming charges suck. Register to receive 200MB free data each month and use it to get online abroad at no extra cost in our 18 Feel At Home destinations. When you’ve used your 200MB free data (which lasts up to a month), just buy one of our great value data Add-ons to continue fully enjoying Feel At Home.

4G at no extra cost.
Enjoy the wonderful world of 4G at no extra cost with your free Data Reward SIM. Just make sure you’re using it in a 4G device, in a 4G area, and you’re good to go.​

More info here:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/thr...mb-free-every-month-no-topup-required-2430990
Ordered one, I'm going to have more 3 sims than 3 the way I'm going:)(y)(y)

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Ordered one, I'm going to have more 3 sims than 3 the way I'm going:)(y)(y)
I have now got two old phones with 321 sims in, Mifi with 3 data sim , my main phone with o2 contract, now iv got a spare 3 sim( when it comes) with 200mb a month free, I think il have to call it a day now(y)(y):)

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
I forgot to add..... That Freedom pop...
When you try and cancel the darn thing all it tells you is to phone a number in the USA !!!
Made sure I pulled the DD on my card as a backup..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back