My latest fab buy! (1 Viewer)

Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
Last year we met a lovely little Irish lady travelling solo in Spain. She had a brilliant lantern that ran on solar so I asked her where she got it from but she couldn't remember. I have been looking ever since and finally came across one the other day on one of my favourite accessory sites, Banggood which is where I buy all my LED bulbs from. It only took 3 days to arrive. It not only charges on solar but can be run on battery power, has a 12v charger and also has a dynamo if you should ever find yourself with no sun and dead batteries :doh:
It gives off a lovely bright light with 36 LEDS. It's a good size and has a nice rubbery casing. It only cost £15.46 and in my opinion it's a real bargain. Now I just need to get over to Portugal and start enjoying some al fresco dining:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:.

Broken Link Removed

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Looks good but need to leave it outside all day to charge if you want to make use of the solar capability, so some toe rag may nick it or in my case I would drive off and leave it behind.:D

O

Old Soldier

Deleted User
Banggood.com. Great site. Just spent last couple of hours browsing. Not sure of quality but great for ideas!! Anyone else use the site?

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
Banggood.com. Great site. Just spent last couple of hours browsing. Not sure of quality but great for ideas!! Anyone else use the site?
Everything Ive had has been good and the one time there was a fault on a product they immediately dispatched a replacement and apologised. I think a few funsters have ordered the LED bulbs from them. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
It's a bit like Gearbest and a few other of the Chinese websites. Ok if the stuff comes from Europe warehouses, but buy something of value that comes from CN and you are stung for duty. I got an imitation GoPro type camera from them but after duty paid, didn't really save much. Caveat Emptor - some good stuff but check first

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
My mate bought some LED stuff for the house off them....Like for nothing! Says the quality is really good, and he was a 'leccy. (y)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
My mate bought some LED stuff for the house off them....Like for nothing! Says the quality is really good, and he was a 'leccy. (y)
Is that where you got Ethel from?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back