• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Swivel Seat Base (1 Viewer)

?

Deleted User
Someone had a universal one kicking around gathering dust, who was it? Anyway i am looking for one if anyone is selling.

Cheers

(y)

OP
OP
?

Deleted User
I thought universal was just that. Its going in a early 98-2007 Peugeot Expert passenger seat. Guess i should get my measuring tape out if the universal ones differ.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I thought universal was just that. Its going in a early 98-2007 Peugeot Expert passenger seat. Guess i should get my measuring tape out if the universal ones differ.
I think chippy was asking because they are 'handed' to right or left side ... so you need to get the correct one.

OP
OP
?

Deleted User
Ah, so does this mean my N/S swivels Clockwise and the O/S anti?

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Yup, and the swivel handle will be the opposite side too and a mirror image.

Aug 19, 2007
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
looking
Exp

Normally yes, it also decides which side the release lever is on normally.

I have one FAST for a boxer / ducato but for the driver side, so the release lever is on the left as you sit in the
seat. normally you would have the release lever on in the side which points to the centre of the van.

Unless its a hymer & they are both on the left , i think. :),

This is the one i have for sale.

Karl

OP
OP
?

Deleted User
This is the one i have for sale.

Karl

I dont need the whole seat mate just the plate :D

Might take a wee trip out to the scrap yard on my next day off to see what he has. Broke my sliding door handle so need to nip in for another anyway.

OP
OP
?

Deleted User
Would need to double check Karl but i am sure my runners are more that 350mm wide. Thats what, 14 inch ish. Hmm. The cheaper ones at around 60 quid you need to add another 20 ish for postage so a better quality one may be on the cards. I take it there is no side movement felt in the bearings or whatever they use to swivel.

Aug 19, 2007
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
looking
Exp
No no movement, it was only on the van for about 3 months, the original rapido one fitted was too high
this was the lowest height i could find only lifts seat about 35mm.

Karl

OP
OP
?

Deleted User
Sorry Karl i am being a bit thick here. Are you selling a 2nd hand one or the ones in the link as its your web site? They look to small anyway as i am 40cm across the front and 31cm front to back. This is middle of bolt holes.

Aug 19, 2007
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
looking
Exp
Sorry Karl i am being a bit thick here. Are you selling a 2nd hand one or the ones in the link as its your web site? They look to small anyway as i am 40cm across the front and 31cm front to back. This is middle of bolt holes.

Hi

I'am selling a used one 3 months use, the link was to show you as thats the one i have/brought.

As for not lining up i don't think any of them do they are have to be drilled.

Karl

OP
OP
?

Deleted User
Hi

I'am selling a used one 3 months use, the link was to show you as thats the one i have/brought.

As for not lining up i don't think any of them do they are have to be drilled.

Karl

Yeah i would have thought i needed to drill but as i need 400mm across the front and the plate says 305 i would guess another 20mm to the edges making it 75mm to narrow. I was thinking fit it sideways but run the risk of tripping over the handle between the seats and i can put it on the other side as i have height adjusters there. Next time you walk past it measure its width/depth. The plate not holes.

BTW of it does fit how many beer tokens would you want posted to the EH39 postal area?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back