Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
This should get SOG lovers juices going .. but you need to wait till Jan 2010

SOG-Entlüftungssysteme

Translation

New SOG-series for all camping toilets

Compact unit with a new filter technology for flexible placement in the vehicle

The SOG II optimizes the known benefits of SOG systems brings significant technical innovations:
The system consists of a compact unit, which by their size for flexible placement in various locations allows the vehicle.
The vent can be done preferably on the ground. Now that the filter unit is placed inside the vehicle is no change on the outside of the vehicle longer needed - account for a vote on the exterior.
Looks even more advantageous to the optimization of the filter: the specific technical design of the filter housing in relation to current technology, we achieve excellent filtration results. Also new is the organic materials used for absorbing filter material.
These improvements mean that the toilet extracted from the pool, fully air geruchsbelastete we - neutralized with long filter life.
The SOG-compact design has also changed by the special low noise and the possibility of the child's changing the filter.

Scheduled for release in January 2010

Last edited:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Hi Jim,I like the possibility of the childs changing the filter.:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi Jim,I like the possibility of the childs changing the filter.:ROFLMAO:

It's a shame a full cassette isn't child friendly .... :roflmto:

mind you, a full cassette of untreated poo isn't friendly to anyone :RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
I can visualise an old ice cream tub for a DIY version now :ROFLMAO: why wait until 2010 :ROFLMAO:
terry

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I now officially name this new model.....

Stealth SOG

:roflmto:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Dont ya just love direct translations..::bigsmile:

The SOG II optimizes the known benefits of SOG systems brings significant technical innovations:
The system consists of a compact unit, which by their size for flexible placement in various locations allows the vehicle.
The vent can be done preferably on the ground. Now that the filter unit is placed inside the vehicle is no change on the outside of the vehicle longer needed - account for a vote on the exterior.
Looks even more advantageous to the optimization of the filter: the specific technical design of the filter housing in relation to current technology, we achieve excellent filtration results. Also new is the organic materials used for absorbing filter material.
These improvements mean that the toilet extracted from the pool, fully air geruchsbelastete we - neutralized with long filter life.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
Dont ya just love direct translations..::bigsmile:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Translation,wot translation!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Lucille

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
I now officially name this new model.....

Stealth SOG

:roflmto:

Hi Jim,I cannot see where I can fit an ice cream tub in the cassette housing - no room :ROFLMAO:perhaps have to fit it under the van :thumb:
Anybody know where you can get a 12v inline fan from :Eeek:
terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
No good Jim, need a in line fan.Already got a SOG made with computer fan :thumb::ROFLMAO:
Just wondered if they did in line ones with 20 mm entrance and exits :thumb:
terry

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
No good Jim, need a in line fan.Already got a SOG made with computer fan :thumb::ROFLMAO:
Just wondered if they did in line ones with 20 mm entrance and exits :thumb:
terry

Why didn't you say that then .. :shout: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If I were building one ... :Eeek: I'd fit the fan in the ice cream tub box with the filter ..

I doubt you will find a 20mm fan that has enough oomph to do the job..

but knowing you.. you probably will :winky:

jim

S

sinbad1

Deleted User
Hi Jim,I cannot see where I can fit an ice cream tub in the cassette housing - no room :ROFLMAO:perhaps have to fit it under the van :thumb:
Anybody know where you can get a 12v inline fan from :Eeek:
terry

I could post a link::bigsmile: ;but won't be responsible in case the xxxx hits the fan:ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back