Free Member
Feb 13, 2015
Horwich Greater Manchester AKA Lancs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Auto Stratus
Exp
Since 2014
We have had sad news and the passing of our beloved Winny (Renault Trafic Rapport 2.2 petrol 1995).
She lost her fight to rising rot and galloping damp. The man at the MOT station said there was nothing that could be done short of spending a small fortune, which we did last year, so we have had to let go and are now on the look out for a replacement.

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
You have our condolences.

It's not just a matter of money but one of losing a valued possession. I remember how I felt after my Lambretta Li 150 was written off by a blind motorist coming out of a road junction.

It was probably worth about £200 by then but I had had it for 18 years!

Never felt the same about any bike since.:cry::cry:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
We have had sad news and the passing of our beloved Winny (Renault Trafic Rapport 2.2 petrol 1995).
She lost her fight to rising rot and galloping damp. The man at the MOT station said there was nothing that could be done short of spending a small fortune, which we did last year, so we have had to let go and are now on the look out for a replacement.
Have you considered, (per chance), a dignified *FUN* p**s up and Viking Style funeral?? :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
GaryH61

GaryH61

Free Member
Feb 13, 2015
Horwich Greater Manchester AKA Lancs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Auto Stratus
Exp
Since 2014
Thanks Maison. It is amazing how attached one can get, having said that, we got here 2 years ago as a tester to MHing and have not looked back, learnt a lot very quickly, had Hi's and Lo's and have an appetite for a hell of a lot more. As soon as we have the wheels we will be off again.

Thanks Tootles :LOL::LOL: Its already beer o'clock:drinks: trawling tint'er click for adverts; Winnie will proberbly end up a 4' cube

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
:cry::cry:
Thanks Tootles :LOL::LOL: Its already beer o'clock:drinks: trawling tint'er click for adverts; Winnie will proberbly end up a 4' cube
Pity. I could almost taste the burgers and cold Amstel.........:(:(

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Have you considered, (per chance), a dignified *FUN* p**s up and Viking Style funeral?? :)
Hmmm, two things come to mind.
1) there's nothing dignified about a Fun pissup.
2) don't Viking funerals involve a bit of floating? If the tin worm has been at work it may not float at all.

Next idea Toots.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hmmm, two things come to mind.
1) there's nothing dignified about a Fun pissup.
2) don't Viking funerals involve a bit of floating? If the tin worm has been at work it may not float at all.

Next idea Toots.
No, no Paul, your missing the point............

A big field, surrounded by motorhomes.......And in the middle, stacked for through ventilation, an array of railway sleepers. Perched on the top is Winny, resplendent in the setting sun....Nearby, Griff is persecuting bergers and blackened sausage, (as he often does), on a large barbie. All around, *FUNSTERS* are dancing, clutching chilled beers and fine wines, wearing horned helmets. Suddenly, a huge WHOOSH, as Gary throws a lighted rag torch into the pyre......And as the flames take hold, and to the fervent cringing wail of 40 ukelele's, the dancing becomes wild, uncontrollable......*FUNSTERS* rip off their clothes, cavorting naked in the flames of a now burning Winny........Bodies fall to the grass, in scenes of wild copulation......screams of delight fill the air...........:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Or, off to the scrappy in a four inch block one rainy day. You choose.......:(

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living

I said that to swbo, "put me in the motorhome, and set the buXXEr alight", she replied sod that, you'll go in a box and I'll sellthe motorhome:(, so to spite her plan Im going to stay alive:sneaky:(y):):) I might even buy a bigger one(y)

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013

A big field, surrounded by motorhomes.......And in the middle, stacked for through ventilation, an array of railway sleepers. Perched on the top is Winny, resplendent in the setting sun....Nearby, Griff is persecuting bergers and blackened sausage, (as he often does), on a large barbie. All around, *FUNSTERS* are dancing, clutching chilled beers and fine wines, wearing horned helmets. Suddenly, a huge WHOOSH, as Gary throws a lighted rag torch into the pyre......And as the flames take hold, and to the fervent cringing wail of 40 ukelele's, the dancing becomes wild, uncontrollable......*FUNSTERS* rip off their clothes, cavorting naked in the flames of a now burning Winny........Bodies fall to the grass, in scenes of wild copulation......screams of delight fill the air...........:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

So it's either a 4 inch block or many 4 inch c......, I'll leave it there

Terry and Jan

Free Member
Feb 25, 2014
Saltash,Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
My condolences, I lost my 1954 Ford Pop sit up and beg in 1971 after I hit a 5 bar gate, I was under age to drive and did my old dad (God rest his soul) give me a good hiding!!

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009

Hi.
I choose." Bodies falling to the grass,in scenes of wild!! COPULATION.....etc...Delight.....etc..." Why ask HIM? I know its his m/home,but he has no need to come,we know he is upset,and he could call the police,when things got...... How can i put this...... Hot? and even the paint starts stripping off LOL.
Tea Bag

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hi.
I choose." Bodies falling to the grass,in scenes of wild!! COPULATION.....etc...Delight.....etc..." Why ask HIM? I know its his m/home,but he has no need to come,we know he is upset,and he could call the police,when things got...... How can i put this...... Hot? and even the paint starts stripping off LOL.
Tea Bag
Good man!! Believe me, the sheer site of Dawn B naked on the grass would arouse the most impotent man. Ask Dux. (y)

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better

You've been watching too much of the wicker man @Tootles ....:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011

....next episode of 'Caravanner of the Year'..............well maybe not...............

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.

Toots, you've not had your tablets today have you :rolleyes:

ALISON! Make the old fool take his tablets he's gone off on one..... again.:whistle:

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
Good man!! Believe me, the sheer site of Dawn B naked on the grass would arouse the most impotent man. Ask Dux. (y)
Oi, back off from taking @Dawn B 's name in vain. She is now my bestest friend in the whole world. She made me a box of vanilla fudge which she gave to me at Peterborough. I was invited to her palatial Norfolk home. The lodge keeper was advised of my impending visit and the gates swung open on my arrival. I was directed to park in the space normally reserved for use by @DuxDeluxe. Tea was taken on the lawn whilst my dog was allowed to pee all over the flowers. I was taken on a guided tour of the potting sheds, the duck pond, the hobby house, the crop garden and given full instructions of my purchase, (no guarantee implied or offered).
We were bid a farewell as we made our way back to our humble Essex abode.
A fine day out with a lovely couple (y)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
How the hell did I get dragged into this? ;) Sat here minding my own business and feeling a little persecuted by Shifty plucking my half feathers out and burning off all my chest down and now I'm supposed to cavort on the grass as some sort of primitive Tootlian ritual (they don't half make them strange in Lancaster)

It was going to be a peaceful early nigh.......:crying:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Oi, back off from taking @Dawn B 's name in vain. She is now my bestest friend in the whole world. She made me a box of vanilla fudge which she gave to me at Peterborough. I was invited to her palatial Norfolk home. The lodge keeper was advised of my impending visit and the gates swung open on my arrival. I was directed to park in the space normally reserved for use by @DuxDeluxe. Tea was taken on the lawn whilst my dog was allowed to pee all over the flowers. I was taken on a guided tour of the potting sheds, the duck pond, the hobby house, the crop garden and given full instructions of my purchase, (no guarantee implied or offered).
We were bid a farewell as we made our way back to our humble Essex abode.
A fine day out with a lovely couple (y)
Tea on the lawn? Are you sure you weren't about to be pushed down the slope into the pond? Did Dawn B have a manic glint in her eye?? :Eeek:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
How the hell did I get dragged into this?
The way Dawn usually drags you, by your totem pole mate. Admit it, you have the 'hots' for her. I could tell by the way you pulled out your water pistol and squirted up her frock at Peterborough. (y)(y)(y)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
The way Dawn usually drags you, by your totem pole mate. Admit it, you have the 'hots' for her. I could tell by the way you pulled out your water pistol and squirted up her frock at Peterborough. (y)(y)(y)
Must have been someone else, Toots. I wasn't there.......

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Must have been someone else, Toots. I wasn't there.......
Dont spoil it........Tell us all, you KNOW you want to! Tell us how your ALWAYS round at her place, laughing, joking, touching...........:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back