Free Member
Apr 22, 2016
Warrington
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tribute736
Exp
Since March 2015
Hello everybody out there, is there anybody out there.........?

Anyway, this is Donna and Chris calling, hence the name Cridon though my wife always comes first when introduced. Have to say that being a gentleman and fearing for my own safety..... As all you guys can appreciate!

We have been campers for nearly 30 years and changed from a caravan over to a motorhome last year around March. Had a poor experience with the company who we bought from and lessons learnt which may inform others should anybody be interested in the story. Bought the motorhome to help my wife who has been seriously ill but on the road to recovery now and so far we have thoroughly enjoyed the new opportunity a motorhome presents.

Looking forwards to meeting like minded people both on the Internet and in person and wish you all well!

Apr 21, 2016
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Newbie here
Hello everybody out there, is there anybody out there.........?

Anyway, this is Donna and Chris calling, hence the name Cridon though my wife always comes first when introduced. Have to say that being a gentleman and fearing for my own safety..... As all you guys can appreciate!

We have been campers for nearly 30 years and changed from a caravan over to a motorhome last year around March. Had a poor experience with the company who we bought from and lessons learnt which may inform others should anybody be interested in the story. Bought the motorhome to help my wife who has been seriously ill but on the road to recovery now and so far we have thoroughly enjoyed the new opportunity a motorhome presents.

Looking forwards to meeting like minded people both on the Internet and in person and wish you all well!

Many people on here might be interested in your story..I know that i am, and i am a newbie just like you guys...
Hiya

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
Hi.gif
and a warm welcome from both of us. Glad to hear that Donna is on the mend and we hope that you will both have many happy years motorhoming.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Donna and Chris

Welcome aboard, we all like a good tale BTW.

Martin

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello:pink: to Fun lots of information on here well worth the £15 annual sub to access all the resources discounts rally's and of course you can post with as many questions/information/queries as you want.

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Hi there and welcome to MHF
Brian & Jo

Parker and Penelope

Free Member
Apr 11, 2016
Boston, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Still looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi there Donna and Chris from another recent Newbie pair - there appears to be a rash of us lately!
Also had a less than brilliant start to motor homing when our purchase from a trader fell through. If you show us your's (story) we promise to show ours (story) to you - so to speak.
Pleased to see wellness returned, btw.
Take care.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back