Nobel Art FJ11 HHZ - Stolen last night Essex (1 Viewer)

Stagman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
North Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3yrs
Hi there. Please keep an eye out. Someone on our estate had their 7 sleeper Nobel Art Stolen last night. Please see info below. Police are aware.

MOTORHOME THEFT - FJ11HHZ -
18 April 16 @ 23:12 Flitch Green, Great Dunmow, Essex. Someone's just stolen our motorhome. Smashed my car window, pushed My car out of the way drive - got in and Stole it!!!! It was seconds!!!!

7 sleeper Nobel Art - about only 4 Nobel Art's in the UK. There was suspicious movement noted by the neighbours earlier today - guys in a transit watching the house. Literally took them seconds! Unbelievable. Police just been to traveler's site gathering round Old Coconuts - they've vacated.

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Post on Facebook.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Stagman

Stagman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
North Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3yrs
I believe they are posting on facebook etc. We just thought we would put something on here. We dont know the people personally, just picked up their message on our community facebook page. We did PM the lady and she said they didnt get the keys so must have found another way to drive it.

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Irish Plates on it now, probably a relative has an identical van so they cloned it, no ANPR evidence as the foreign plate do not show up.

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Shared on Facebook, I hope it gets recovered. My car was "found" last week through the power of social media.

Spoelie

Free Member
Apr 20, 2016
Essex Felsted CM6 3GL
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1999
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum. I am also the owner of the Ford Nobel Art Motorhome that got stollen. It is the identical same model as the Rimor Katamarano Sound.(Just rebranding). Yes they stole it Monday night at about 11:10PM. They broke the window and damage the vechile that was park in front of the motorhome.Then took the motorhome must have been in only 4 minutes. The Robbery team was 8 men. 2x drivers and 6 others( 2 get away cars). Thanks again for charing and if possible can anyone help me sharing it on other Places/Forums please.

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Also shared on Facebook.

Pleased to hear you got your car back @big map , was there much damage?
Just some scratches to the back end. The most costly thing was getting the locking, ignition, immobiliser and alarm system reprogrammed, but it has to be done since they had a set of keys still.

Hope you get your motorhome back. @Spoelie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back