Carnac area (1 Viewer)

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
My niece, husband & 3 year son are tent camping near Carnac in August and asked what 'must see' attractions (other than the pile of building rubble in Carnac;)) there are in the area if the weather isn't good enough for the beach. A light bulb moment occurred and I thought those knowledgeable folk on MotorHomeFun will be able to assist. If anyone has been there recently and had youngsters in tow where did you go? As they have a vehicle distance isn't too much of a problem apart from the 'Are we there yet or I need a wee' calls from the child seat in the back:eek:

Many thanks for any/all responses (even the humorous/useless ones:D)

Taran.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
There is quite a good museum in the middle of Carnac - but probably only a short visit for a 3 year old!

Otherwise the beach is always a favourite and the ones in the Gulf of Morbihan are very sheltered.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I can't remember what we did when we stayed there a few years back.

I know we stayed a mile or two down the road from Carnac but that's all I remember except I liked the local food and beer.

Does this help? http://www.brittanytourism.com/

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
This is where we stayed

http://en.camping-plage.com/

When it was wet I remember going to Vagnes which was quite nice and also we drove along a long peninsula with a resort at the end that was nice but I cant remember what it was called:doh:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Was it Quiberon Chris?
That's the one. There were boat trips to some island from there but they were pretty expensive I remember.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back