Junk mail Catalogues for motorhome?? (1 Viewer)

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
Bought a magazine the other day and a couple of those Shopping Catalogues fell out.
Never can see anything I want in them.

Has anyone ever bought anything useful for the Motor home from any of these catalogues
?

No I don't mean foot baths and bunion removers!:roflmto:
Lucille

Jul 24, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
I have a method of extracting some sort of revenge on companies that send me junk through the post.
I take several lots of mail from different companies, remove my personal details from them, shuffle them up and then put them in another company's pre-paid envelope. This means that they have the pleasure of receiving unsolicited mail and their postage is being used to pay for the delivery of somebody elses rubbish.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
I have a method of extracting some sort of revenge on companies that send me junk through the post.
I take several lots of mail from different companies, remove my personal details from them, shuffle them up and then put them in another company's pre-paid envelope. This means that they have the pleasure of receiving unsolicited mail and their postage is being used to pay for the delivery of somebody elses rubbish.:thumb:

I like it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ruddy

Free Member
Feb 24, 2009
Haverhill,Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
> 1yr

:ROFLMAO: I too have done this for a number of years, It's always a good idea to recycle your heavy argos cataloge by wrapping it up and taping the pre-paid envelopes to it :winky:

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
They are very useful in the bottom of my parrots cage::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun