Rally Adventure Overland Show 24th 25th Sept (1 Viewer)

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
Our annual get together at the Adventure Overland Show at Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse over the weekend of Sept 24th 25th. Pre show camping from the previous Monday available as in previous years. The AO show organiser has again offered our members a super generous discounted price of just £35 to include camping from Friday to Sunday plus unlimited access to the show. Pre show camping to be paid in addition. Please MUST contact me for your booking forms to ensure you get your discount.
Dave

Tom Mc

Free Member
Aug 26, 2014
Funster No
MH
1974 Range Rover Classic
Exp
Hi Dave and everyone ... Happy New Year! Better late than never?

As it happens, your horseshoe-shaped display area last year caused a bit of a stir amongst the 4x4 campers, so much so that several will be adopting a 'U' shape pattern to their club pitches this September! If the space is available, which of course it is at Stratford Racecourse, then this makes perfect sense for it allows show visitors easy access to inspect the vehicles. It also creates a focal point in the middle of the display for the marquee.

Strewth, do you realise you're become 'trendsetters???!!! Bet you've never been called that before? (y)

Hopefully Sundowners can make it again, that's if they're not on their travels that is.

Any questions about the show?

OP
OP
Merle

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
Well well, trendsetters! Probably one of the more polite names we've been called :)
And good news Tom, Sundowners have said they will be with us again this year :) :) :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tom Mc

Free Member
Aug 26, 2014
Funster No
MH
1974 Range Rover Classic
Exp
Excellent!

OP
OP
Merle

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
HI, how do we book for this Thanks
Hi PM me with your e-mail address please and I will forward a booking form in the next week or so
Dave

OP
OP
Merle

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
This glorious spring weather:rolleyes: is a timely reminder that we will again be having our annual knees-up at Stratford in September, contrary to some mis-guided beliefs :):):) we have a great time and get to learn more than we thought we knew!
£35 covers the cost of unlimited show access and camping on the superb Stratford race course with the historic town within walking distance.
Just PM me with your email address to get your booking form
Dave

Jul 28, 2008
Wiltshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Ducato Sportivo
Exp
Since 2005! 2000+ nights so far...
Well, put us down! We have the new van we're building (see blog) and its going OK, so we hope usable in June, finished by August (better be as we plan a month away lol), and by September it'll be dirty.

Be good to see you all again.

OP
OP
Merle

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
Hi Mel & Ryan, you two certainly don't let the moss grow do you!!
It will be great to see you
Dave

Jenben

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Uk
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I
Exp
Since 2007
We have it in the diary, the cheque is in the post ( well it will be when we get home).

RowleyBirkinQC

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
Please put Cindy I down for this event again! Fortunately she is not scheduled to be on shift that weekend, so we are in!!! Will need to arrange the requisite admin/payment when home, do you need me to send through our details again? :)

OP
OP
Merle

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
Jenpost: 1829901 said:
We have it in the diary, the cheque is in the post ( well it will be when we get home).
Jolly dee! Don't forget your ticket includes camping from the tuesday before the show until the monday after

OP
OP
Merle

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
Please put Cindy I down for this event again! Fortunately she is not scheduled to be on shift that weekend, so we are in!!! Will need to arrange the requisite admin/payment when home, do you need me to send through our details again? :)
Assuming your details are the same as last year, then I should be ok thanks. If not I will let you know
Dave

mustaphapint

Free Member
Oct 9, 2015
Worcestershire and Brittany
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Just starting
I cam to this event a few years ago and it was a great weekend. I was camping then with a motorbike. If we are around we will come again this year with the MoHo, but I'm not booking just yet until we've sorted out our plans for the rest of the year.

OP
OP
Merle

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
Just to confirm that as a result of Tom Mc's generosity the £35 ticket price now includes not only unlimited show access for the entire weekend and camping from midday Tuesday 20th Sept to midday Monday 26th but also FREE ENTRY to the sister show in Germany the following weekend!!
Yet more reasons to join us at the show that offers something different to the usual and the meet where good friendship is guaranteed (y)

Bromleyxphil

Free Member
Jan 9, 2013
Bolton
Funster No
MH
MAN LE160C4x4 motorhome
Exp
Since 1984 with a short break with a caravan
Hi I am already going to the show and will be parked up with a group of overland trucks. I would like to come over at some time to say hello as I have been posting on Fun for a while but not yet met anyone. Would that be ok and closer to the time I will ask when is the best time.

OP
OP
Merle

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
Hi Phil that will be fine. Whilst some early campers will be with us from midday tuesday 20th most don't arrive until nearer the weekend so friday evening saturday or sunday would give you the chance to meet most funsters, but you will be made welcome at any time
Dave

Bromleyxphil

Free Member
Jan 9, 2013
Bolton
Funster No
MH
MAN LE160C4x4 motorhome
Exp
Since 1984 with a short break with a caravan
Hi Phil that will be fine. Whilst some early campers will be with us from midday tuesday 20th most don't arrive until nearer the weekend so friday evening saturday or sunday would give you the chance to meet most funsters, but you will be made welcome at any time
Dave
Thanks very much Dave

OP
OP
Merle

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
We have plenty of room at the alternative show of the year get together, just £35 gets you camping in historic Stratford on Avon for up to 5 nights plus unlimited access to the show and all it's seminars PLUS FREE entry to the sister show in Germany a week later!!
Just PM me your email address to get your booking form and save ££££'s on the regular ticket price. This is a limited offer to MotorhomeFun/RVOC members from fellow member and show organiser Tom Mc
Dave

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Great offer rate & looks an interesting Show (y) - we can't make it this year but hope to next year :)

OP
OP
Merle

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
Great offer rate & looks an interesting Show (y) - we can't make it this year but hope to next year :)
The more the merrier! We always have a good time with plenty of friendly chat, banter and cups of tea. Doubtless there will be some silliness going on but never any pressure to take part, our intention is for everyone to do what ever they want and have a great time.
Any one interested in attending please PM with your email address to get your booking form
Dave

OP
OP
Merle

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
Well now we've got all that referendum business kind of sorted it's time to start getting serious about our September get together at the AO show in sunny :think: Stratford. £35 (discounted price) gets you unlimited access to the Adventure Overland show plus up to 6 nights camping :thumb:
PM me with your email address for your booking form to get the hugely discounted price
Dave
http://www.adventureoverlandshow.net/

RowleyBirkinQC

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
Hello - we sent the forms (van & motorcycle) and cheque off a little while ago now, when you have a convenient moment could you please confirm if they arrived?
Thanks!
Darren

OP
OP
Merle

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
Still plenty of camping room at this show with a difference. Up to 6 nights camping plus 2 days unlimited show access in the lovely Stratford upon Avon for only £35, that's a massive saving thanks to the generousity of the show organiser who just happens to be a fellow Fun member
PM with you email address for your camping booking form
Dave

OP
OP
Merle

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
Hi I will send you a booking form, same email address?
Dave

Griffs

Free Member
Aug 15, 2007
SOUTH WALES
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2007
Yes same one .

Thanks.