Seasonal Pitches? (1 Viewer)

Keggy

Free Member
Aug 10, 2009
Funster No
Hi There

We are just back from our first trip in our new motorhome (converted bus actually!!) and loved it. Can't wait to get away again. However, it is fair to say that the bus isn't what you would describe as a pleasure to drive. I am looking at the option of using a seasonal pitch so that I can get maximum use with minimal driving - I know that isn't quite the point of an MH but bear with me.

To pay for the pitch I was thinking about sub letting to friends / family / associates but having had a quick look it seems that most - if not all sites frown :Sad::Angry: on such anti social behaviour.

Is anyone aware of any sites that offer seasonal pitches and are willing to let the owner do a bit of sub letting???

OP
OP
K

Keggy

Free Member
Aug 10, 2009
Funster No
should have added - looking for somewhere in South east - I am Herts based.

Upvote 0

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
should have added - looking for somewhere in South east - I am Herts based.

Hi

I think you might be in for a disappointment ..

a) no disrespect to your vehicle but many commercial sites won't allow bus conversions ..
b) maximum stay on any touring site is 28 days

The C&CC and the CC do seasonal pitches.. but there are strict rules about max length of stay ( I think it's 21 days) but these are out of season offers for club members only .. You may find a CL owner or farmer who will be more accommodating.

Have a look a both clubs web sites for more information.

Sorry to be so pessimistic .. as a full timer I know how hard it is.. :Sad:

good luck with your search

jim

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread