Free Member
Apr 11, 2016
West midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer544
Exp
Just started
Hi I'm Rick and being new to this sort of past time thought it would be a good idea to join this forum because I have a shed load to learn and quickly!!! The missus is wants to take off in our Hymer 544,but I sort of need to know how it works first,so...if you've got some patience to answer some fairly basic questions,I'll see you over in the " what does,how does,where is..part of the forum! Cheers rick

OP
OP
Ricardoe

Ricardoe

Free Member
Apr 11, 2016
West midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer544
Exp
Just started
Thanks scousebird and buttons...buttons you're obviously a dog lover....whats the most stress free channel crossing with dogs? (Assuming you do this)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
:hiya2: Rick, welcome to the fun (y)

If you're not sure about any aspect of the forums, check out Broken Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
The
Thanks scousebird and buttons...buttons you're obviously a dog lover....whats the most stress free channel crossing with dogs? (Assuming you do this)
most stress free channel crossing is eurotunnel, you stay in the motorhome with your dog, it takes about 35 mins, your dog will not even think it's any different, it's quite calm and relaxing, we have took ours several times

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back