Have they only made one . . . (1 Viewer)

gdf

Free Member
May 14, 2009
Funster No
Atessa 694 that is?

Bought ours new in May and never seen one in dealers or on road!

Dave

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Post a picture and let's have a look at her..

If you don't know how to post a picture - watch this tutorial, it will show you how Link Removed

OP
OP
G

gdf

Free Member
May 14, 2009
Funster No
For Jim - the photo

TheVan.jpg

It did work!!!

In terms of layout it is exactly what we wanted - fixed bed at the back (getting too old to climb into overcabs) and a bit of space to move about in although the price for that is 7m to park.

Dave

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Very nice,:thumb: what sort of mpg are you getting? and whats the storage like?

Tim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
G

gdf

Free Member
May 14, 2009
Funster No
Only used the trip computer up to now but will get round to a brim to brim calculation. Went from Durham to Grantown on Spey area and return a couple of weeks ago and it said 27.5 for the trip. The way I pushed it on the good roads I can live with this because it was better when I was 'quietly' touring the distilleries.

As for storage it isn't a problem for the two of us at the moment - the boss hasn't filled everything . . . yet!

Dave

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Only used the trip computer up to now but will get round to a brim to brim calculation. Went from Durham to Grantown on Spey area and return a couple of weeks ago and it said 27.5 for the trip. The way I pushed it on the good roads I can live with this because it was better when I was 'quietly' touring the distilleries.

As for storage it isn't a problem for the two of us at the moment - the boss hasn't filled everything . . . yet!

Dave

::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Hi Dave
Thanks for that, We are still looking at the moment and I think one of these may go on the short list to have a look at. Thanks again and hope to see you on the road one day.

Tim

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back