Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I have just 3 laminated book of checklists left. My kids have revolted and refuse to make any more so these will be the last ever made. Mind you, the raw materials were costing around £6.50 and each book took around 35-40 minutes to make, so by the time we put them in a 40p envelope with a £1.04 stamp on them the club was earning less than £3 a sale. If you want one of the 3 last write on-wipe off check lists, send me a PM asap

Meanwhile the Checklist has gone digital. It is now available in 'e' format and costs just £7.99. Once you purchase you will be emailed a link where you can download the checklists, you can then use them from your laptop or print them time and again for regular use. If you want the download version the link is in my signature.

Thanks for supporting Motorhome Fun:thumb:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
You think your kids are revolting:Eeek:
you should see mine:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
They are gone. Sold all 3, normally takes a month to sell 3, should have tried that tactic earlier::bigsmile:

The Motorhome Fun Book of Checklists are now only Link Removed and are excellent value at just £7.99. You can read all about this excellent product Link Removed Support MotorhomeFun and download a copy today:thumb:

nozzmoking

Free Member
Jul 31, 2008
West Berkshire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2008
Damn, too late. This was on my personal checklist of things to buy! ::bigsmile:

Anyone new to motorhoming and haven't got a copy of 'Destinations' then I can highly recommend this as an essential. As you'll be meeting loads of new people and visiting many sites, this book is a great way of recording all the information you normally store on bits of paper. Telephone numbers, site info/directions etc. Fuel usage. It's all there.

I can't be arsed to use it, but the wife loves it! :thumb:

Paul

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Jim
Any idea as to when the paperback version of the Motorhome Security Handbook will be available.:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Jim,
You could have got yourself some Brownie points if you had offerd the work to a local day centre for adults with learning disabilities.
They would have been willing to help at a reasonable got and your volume product would have been an ideal pace for them.
HeyHo!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back