Hello from Ed, Northwest, Newbie (1 Viewer)

Ed-E

Free Member
Apr 2, 2016
Wigan
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Two Weeks :)
Hello Everyone,

I am Ed from Atherton, Manchester. (if you are unsure where that is, just drive North on the M6 until its cobbled)
I have just bought my first motor-home, a 1997 Weinsberg Komet. Had my first weekend away, last weekend with the folk from Wild Camping, really enjoyed it
Looking forward to some wild camping, rallies and site stuff, initially here and as my confidence and experience grows, over into Southern Europe (Spain/Portugal)
I am sure I will have a million questions, lol and I thank you all in advance for your help and support

:pop:

I have much to learn

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
welcome animated smiley.gif

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Hello and welcome to the Fun
upload_2016-4-2_14-19-41.png

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Welcome, enjoy your travels and travails!

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hello and welcome:WelcomeFlag:Join in and ask any questions plenty of knowledge ,laughter and friendship here!!

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Hello Everyone,

I am Ed from Atherton, Manchester. (if you are unsure where that is, just drive North on the M6 until its cobbled)

Hi Ed, tha's not from Manchester, tha's a Lancashire lad not some thatcher bitch made up thing to keep her in power.
Atherton, Leigh, Platt Bridge, Wigan were all around when Manchester were a smoky shithole............. Now it's just a shithole:rofl:

Welcome to Fun, you've found the best site on the net. Don't be afraid of asking questions as nobody on here was born knowing everything th'o some of them think they were. :reel:

Have a good look round and ask away.(y)

Gorse Hill

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
Stretford
Funster No
MH
Burnster Ixeo IT 734
Exp
Hi Ed, tha's not from Manchester, tha's a Lancashire lad not some thatcher bitch made up thing to keep her in power.
Atherton, Leigh, Platt Bridge, Wigan were all around when Manchester were a smoky shithole............. Now it's just a shithole:rofl:

Welcome to Fun, you've found the best site on the net. Don't be afraid of asking questions as nobody on here was born knowing everything th'o some of them think they were. :reel:

Have a good look round and ask away.(y)
Manchester a shithole:eek:, your right thou Atherton is Lancashire with the pie eaters (the other side of the east lancs road)
Once at a campsite and someone from Bury said he was from manchester:eek::eek::eek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Manchester a shithole:eek:, your right thou Atherton is Lancashire with the pie eaters (the other side of the east lancs road)
Once at a campsite and someone from Bury said he was from manchester:eek::eek::eek:
Haha, probably didn't like admitting he was from Black pudding land :LOL:

Welcome Ed, but don't worry about the Atherton bit, we have low-life's from Bolton on here...........:cry::cry:
Shush you, nothing wrong with Bolton that a nuke wouldn't put right. (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back