• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Nearly New Makita Combi Drills (1 Viewer)

Aug 19, 2007
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
looking
Exp
The Story first, I was using my drills at home over christmas, did the jobs, thought i had put the tools back on the van, come to go back to work could't find me drills. oh shit i thought has somebody picked them up off me drive or did i leave them on the van seat, anyway you get the idea.

So had to buy 2 makita brushless combi drills & 2 Makita 4amp hr batteries.

So new stuff comes, used for 3 days to do the job. Day after the job goes in motorhome guess what i found on the pull down bed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!. you guessed it both drills & batteries.

So put the new away & used the old which i have been doing since.

Need to sell now, as they are just sitting here.

As i said as brand new, I have registered them with maktia so have a 3yr warranty,will sell as 1 drill & 1 battery, or all of them there is no charger for sale but these are cheap on ebay.

heres a link to the drills

These are part of makita's 18v lithium range.

I want £90.00 per drill & battery, can bring to peterborough.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Better keep @Techno AWAY from this thread! :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back