Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
Hi have been using for a year or two but wish I could read dutch !! I just make a guess by the score and a few words which are obvious. What I wondered is there a way to change the comments to english or shall I keep guessing !!

Deleted User
The developers have promised a cut and paste option in a future update.

You can also look at the online site which has an auto translate.

OP
OP
spitfire

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
The developers have promised a cut and paste option in a future update.

You can also look at the online site which has an auto translate.

Thanks for that . Lets hope they do ! Online is ok but have limited data on my plan :-(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
If there is a specific site you want to read the comments of then look it up on their website. If using Chrome on an Android tablet they will be machine translated.

However, the ideal would be for them to produce an English language version of their app where all the comments were translated by their servers.

Coincidently I was looking at an aire in France a few minutes ago and one review stood out. It was only marked as 2 whereas all the other reviews were much higher. Intrigued I looked at it in the website version and this was the translation of the review.

Camper place does not amount to much. On the other hand, the campsite offers at the price of € 10.20 per night (2014 2 pers.) all facilities. Why stand on the RV Park?

Which I take to mean there is nothing wrong with the aire but for a bit more you can stay at the nearby campsite. Which shows you can't take scores on face value. The aire is #19063.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back