Free Member
Apr 19, 2014
Cannock Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hobby Premium
Exp
Always learning
Hi Guys n Gals, any of you who own a German/French/Italian M/H-Where do you order your parts from ? and what is the turn around for delivery once ordered ?
Only asking as i placed an order at a Hobby dealership for some interior trim and some screw cap covers over a month ago and only just received an email today with the price - they havent even ordered them yet, so its probably going to be another month before they arrive - this normal ?

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
Hi Guys n Gals, any of you who own a German/French/Italian M/H-Where do you order your parts from ? and what is the turn around for delivery once ordered ?
Only asking as i placed an order at a Hobby dealership for some interior trim and some screw cap covers over a month ago and only just received an email today with the price - they havent even ordered them yet, so its probably going to be another month before they arrive - this normal ?
I saw a place on the net in NI they sounded good. Google it!

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
Have you tried looking on German ebay ? May not list what you need but will get you some contacts ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
I do know that the Trigano group have 'new' all singing all dancing ordering system so you should be able to go to any trigano group dealer and find the part and price instantly.
Not sure how far it goes back but it does work.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
I use Highbridge for Rapido stuff.

Their service has always been superb.

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
I remember when I first had the van and it seemed the only way I could do it was to order the parts from the manufacturer (Eura Mobil in Germany) and go there to collect them! Weeeeeeelll it's a day out innit?;)

It seemed I couldn't get much sense from 'UK agents' and Eura Mobil would not supply
direct to customers. I have since found Geoff Cox Motors who are Eura Mobil agents and found them very helpful. I have ordered stuff through them and had it delivered direct to home address. Can't recall time scale but didn't consider it excessive.

Wyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
German dealers are far more efficient than most UK ones, have a look on Hobby's site at their dealer list and email a few.
If not desperate we wait until we are away, last year needed a new rear light unit for our Hymer, UK price £160, called into a French Hymer dealer they had one in stock €135 a 60 quid saving.

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Are you seriously suggesting that Continental built motorhomes sometimes need replacement parts?

Crikey!:whistle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back