Supervet. Anyone watch it? (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
O

Old Soldier

Deleted User
He is an amazing vet and it is one of the best programs on tv. sometimes wonder why he pushes himself so hard.

I guess it's his love of animals ( and their owners). He has incredible skills and can make such a difference. Incredible. :happy:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Enword

Free Member
May 20, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Race van conversion for years
Yep watch it, one of the few programs I do watch, but I have no idea why because I always end up with a tear in my eye, but don't tell anyone OK :mad:;)

OP
OP
O

Old Soldier

Deleted User
Yep watch it, one of the few programs I do watch, but I have no idea why because I always end up with a tear in my eye, but don't tell anyone OK :mad:;)

Strange that, always thought it was a bit of fluff!!!!

Zilevets

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B704 A Class P/Line
Exp
We watch this but it's so sad sometimes that I end up crying through most of it.

It's great to see the follow up at the end of the show and how well these animals have recovered.

Liz

Dec 24, 2009
bedworth warks
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2009 previously a tugger for thirty years
We have been watching it for the last two series, there's always a box of tissues on the side (for Jenny) of course.

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Incredible man with incredible skill , we love watching .

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Brilliant programme I always end up crying too. He does wonderful work. The 3 legged pussycat with a hip replacement who'd have thought?

OP
OP
O

Old Soldier

Deleted User
If and when I need a new hip I'm going to sneak in on all fours, wearing Les's old fire coat and hope for the best.. Guess it will be the fake fur that gives me away!! :think:

Nov 6, 2013
S. Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
The usual
Exp
Since the beginning
If and when I need a new hip I'm going to sneak in on all fours, wearing Les's old fire coat and hope for the best.. Guess it will be the fake fur that gives me away!! :think:
Be careful what you wish for...
We had to take one of our dogs to a Referral Clinic (Dick White, Nr Newmarket) a couple of years ago after she jumped out of a 1st floor window. One of the options offered to us was a hip replacement, at £12K
We went for the cheaper option of a hip dysplasia operation.

Jul 29, 2014
Norfolk and Correze, France
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Had one for 5 years many moons ago. Now starting again.
And an absolute pioneer in his methods. He does things on a regular basis that have never been done before.
He'll not make old bones though as he'll simply burn himself out with the hours he does.
I reckon vets are amazing as unlike a doctor their patients can't tell them what is wrong with them.

Tweedie

Free Member
Sep 14, 2015
Northants
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 740
Exp
1 year (getting a bit experienced now)
Yes we watch it, think he is a one off, brilliant vet, gives his all to help his clients

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back