Peeing against your van !! (1 Viewer)

D

deleted-member02

Deleted User
Ewww !
I just watched a guy p**s up the side of his caravan.:eek:
The immaculate toilet block is literally 30 steps away.
Pure laziness :mad:
image.jpeg

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
You see....that's why tuggers should not be allowed in here......everybody knows only classic Hymers should be peed upon :boxing:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Its his daily dick inspection.. has to make sure it is still there and can only see it in bright sunlight..

Last edited:

Eeyore

Free Member
Oct 28, 2010
Funster No
Perhaps he's discovered the secret of removing black streaks ?

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
  • Only because a woman can't......................;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 9, 2015
Warrington
Funster No
MH
IH Oregon R
Exp
Probably just dip sticking is water tank after gauge failure!

bengie

Free Member
Feb 14, 2012
bournemouth
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Glad I a'int next to you bit handy with that camera. if a man needs a pee urgently what would you like him to do piss himself.You don't know what medical problems or medication he might be on which causes such urgency .Hope you never have to go there. put your camera away and enjoy the good and healthy life you have it may not always be lie that

Eeyore

Free Member
Oct 28, 2010
Funster No
Glad I a'int next to you bit handy with that camera. if a man needs a pee urgently what would you like him to do piss himself.You don't know what medical problems or medication he might be on which causes such urgency .Hope you never have to go there. put your camera away and enjoy the good and healthy life you have it may not always be lie that

Ah bengie..you're clearly too young to remember the smell of Paris pissoirs. If the van he is peeing against is his then perhaps he's nostalgic for that sort of smell through his windows. If it's not his then I hope the owner is similarly keen on it.

I don't think any of us on here are sensitive enough souls that we object to the actual act in public: only the consequences.

Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
Vans and tugs since mid 70's
I do have a problem and need to relieve myself urgently BUT faced with the choice in gettting to our moho wc or through the van door down steps going outside - its a no brainer, this gent is just a slob and hopefully he'll manage to do it on top of his hook up.

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Perhaps he's short of water in his tank and can't be bothered with the aquaroll but what else do you take photos of through the net curtains!!!!

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
Exactly, too much :cheers: gives me a medical problem, I can't be guaranteed not to pee on something British or Italian.

OP
OP
D

deleted-member02

Deleted User
I wasn't covertly snapping, he saw me at the window (phone in hand, stood up texting) moments before his 'discharge'
Might have been blind drunk I suppose, plenty of Germans here enjoying a week of apparent non-stop drinking...

Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
Vans and tugs since mid 70's
Whot!! a gerry with no gerrycan:ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun