Free Member
Aug 23, 2009
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Two years
Is there such a thing as a website with the values of motorhomes listed?
Like a "Glasses Guide" is the car equivalent.

I am trying to find out if something is expensive and have tried to compare others for sale.

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question BTW
k045.gif

Thanks

bazfergy

Free Member
Apr 20, 2009
dumfries scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years
hi sneezles there is a site called www. valuemymotorhome.com they give you a price to buy your mh but it may give you an idea:coolthumb:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi the best way is to search Autotrader / ebay to get a general idea :thumb: Bear in mind that the selling price may be quite a bit lower than the asking price :ROFLMAO:
Also try asking your local dealer for a price saying for insurance purposes :ROFLMAO: they have a Glasses guide type book that they do not let on about until you want to sell :ROFLMAO:
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JumboBeef

Free Member
Jul 27, 2009
Funster No
I will be buying a MH, but I'm hanging out until the winter, as I'm hoping the prices will be lower then.....................will this be the case?

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Have always camped, caravaned or had boats. Now in our second year with the motorhome.
I will be buying a MH, but I'm hanging out until the winter, as I'm hoping the prices will be lower then.....................will this be the case?

Yes I would agree with that, every leasure thing seems to be cheaper in winter, caravans boats et etc.
Good luck with your purchase.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp

Depends on what it is, if its desirable it wont be!

As to values, Glasses Guide to be honest is pretty useless in a lot of cases as it is not very comprehensive, values are those obtained at auctions and not that many MH's are sourced there in comparison to to cars.

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back