Mar 26, 2016
Ross-on-Wye
Funster No
MH
Low profile coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
Hello all,
decided to join in the fun to see what you are all yacking about!
I've got a 13 year old Autocruise Starfire called Freddie, which I bought after my husband died 3 years ago. I reckoned it would be far more convenient than lumping a monster caravan about. I do love him....truly! Although there have been times when I could have cheerily shoved him off the Severn Bridge.
Times have moved on, and I find myself with a toy boy!!!!
A very handy one at that.
So, there are several queries I shall be expecting you all to cogitate upon. (Joking)
We are planning a round-Scotland trip soon, so will soon lurch into the nearest forum to ask about dragging a motorbike with us, and cracking plastic, and waving about in the breeze veneering, and plastic munching mice, and new decals, and etc etc etc.
On the other hand, the bathroom in Freddie holds no secrets from us, so if either of us can help in that department, feel free to ask.
Looking forward to this.
Fiona

May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On our 2nd MH now a AutoTrail Savannah which we're absolutely delighted with
Hi and welcome to the friendliest club ever

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Welcome. There might be a few on here who would appreciate some advice on toy boy acquisition! :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
Hi and a big :welcome4: Fiona and your toy boy!
Bikes yes,loads of us on here ride,when you work your way round the forum you will find us,enjoy.

OP
OP
T

Tufty2

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 26, 2016
Ross-on-Wye
Funster No
MH
Low profile coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
Thanks to you all for such a warm welcome.
Scuttling around these forums wasting loads of time.......but hell, I can't hit the road in Freds, so what else am I supposed to do?
Had 4 nights in North Devon, risking life and limb in a hurricane. Ended up in good old Minehead in glorious sunshine though.
As some wag said......you know when your holiday starts- when you hit the Caravan Repair shop, and sure enough we had a leak from the kitchen sink.
Lucky for me, El Toy Boy saved the day.
Talking of whom......for those in need of hints and tips.......you've either got it or you haven't!!!!!
Not recommended for those of a nervous disposition, seriously. Met husband when I was 19, married 33 years...and now this.
Scariest thing I've ever done.
Now back to some serious research.
See ya!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back