Trier to Koblenz (1 Viewer)

Lincolnshire Rover

Free Member
Feb 12, 2009
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
Exp
Hi we are currentl on a Stellplatz at Wintrich @ 7 euro pn including electricity wi/fi and full srvices a really nice clean and pleasant place overlooking the Mosel.
Diesel in Luxembourg is currently .89e a ltr and in France around 1.00e ltr but Germany is about 1.18e ltr also the weather is brilliant

bob and jules

Free Member
May 27, 2009
Goosnargh Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Feb 2009
Mosel Touring

Sounds Fab! I've just got home from a motorcycle tour taking in the area you're in and its beautiful. I've travelled the Mosel/Rhine/Koblenz/Cochem many times on a bike but plan to return next year with the MH. So post the name of the platz for me please for future reference!
Have a great trip and remember German beer wont give you a hangover, however much you drink.
Regards, Bob

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
Hi we are currentl on a Stellplatz at Wintrich @ 7 euro pn including electricity wi/fi and full srvices a really nice clean and pleasant place overlooking the Mosel.
Diesel in Luxembourg is currently .89e a ltr and in France around 1.00e ltr but Germany is about 1.18e ltr also the weather is brilliant

Did you find the noise of the trains and boats a bit loud?

Doug....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

save some places for us coming over on the 31st.......Mel in France

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

Hello there, glad you seem to be enjoying yourselves. We are setting off on 31st so are interested in your reports. Which stellplatz are you on at Wintrich? There are 3 in my stellplatz book.

Bonne route, save us some electricity and wifi!!

Mel in France.

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Did you find the noise of the trains and boats a bit loud?

Doug....

Hello there, glad you seem to be enjoying yourselves. We are setting off on 31st so are interested in your reports. Which stellplatz are you on at Wintrich? There are 3 in my stellplatz book.

Bonne route, save us some electricity and wifi!!

Mel in France.

There are more than 3 on the Mosel. It seemed to me there was 1 in every village.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
L

Lincolnshire Rover

Free Member
Feb 12, 2009
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
Exp
There are more than 3 on the Mosel. It seemed to me there was 1 in every village.
I have the Stellplatze loaded on my tomtom and from Trier the damn thing never stopped bleeping there are dozens to choose from this one according to the gps is Moselstrabe Dhron ( Neumagen-Drom ) N 49.88355 / E 6.94777:thumb:

geoff587

Free Member
Feb 13, 2009
Doncaster
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Have a great trip and remember German beer wont give you a hangover, however much you drink.
Regards, Bob

I must have had a wet glass or 3 , I had a few Hangovers between 1968 and 1989 trying as many German Beers as possible . I suppose it could also have been caused by the Ashbach or currywurst mit pommfrites. :drink:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back