Sena line Irish Sea special offers (1 Viewer)

Portland

Free Member
Oct 31, 2013
Conwy
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
20 years
I don't know if anyone has posted this but I have just booked a crossing from Liverpool to Belfast with a 8 metre Frankia for the same price as a car! If you travel Saturday or Sunday its the same. This offer ends March 29th just click special offers to get the best price

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Still £300 return though !! Still far too expensive for us to ever to to Ireland ( which is a bloody shame as Woman has relatives there and I would love to go for the sites and sounds to be experienced there )
It is cheaper for us to travel to friends in Augsburg Germany than to Ireland

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Still £300 return though !! Still far too expensive for us to ever to to Ireland ( which is a bloody shame as Woman has relatives there and I would love to go for the sites and sounds to be experienced there )
It is cheaper for us to travel to friends in Augsburg Germany than to Ireland
You're missing out though ... it's lovely! For us it would be cheaper than going abroad - with 3 dogs the cost of their crossing alone is over £100 plus the £50 approx for a vet on our return. If we didnt' already have stuff booked this year we'd be going again ... we've pencilled it in the diary for next year though.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back