• Do you need a house sitter? Are you a house sitter? Use this forum to hook up with each other and arrange house-sitting and pet care etc.  MotorhomeFun takes no responsibility for any aspect of the house sit and only provides this forum as a way of introduction. Vetting and due diligence is the responsibility of the individual.  You are advised to use a formal agreement an example of which can be found here

HOUSE OWNERS
    Tell us roughly where you are, the dates you require, what you are looking for, if you accept pets, largest motorhome you could accommodate etc.

SITTERS
    Tell us about you, your van, any pets, any house sitting experience, where you would travel to etc

House Sitter Reqd Finca sitter for Jo !! (1 Viewer)

Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Hi all , Jo baker a woman I helped out for a bit needs a sitter for finca and little dog for 5 weeks this April ( I don't know exact dates) just outside tortosa in Spain while she undertakes a weeks training and 4 weeks work in uk ! If anyone is interested then please get in touch ? Cheers. Ian. Xx.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Hi all , Jo baker a woman I helped out for a bit needs a sitter for finca and little dog for 5 weeks this April ( I don't know exact dates) just outside tortosa in Spain while she undertakes a weeks training and 4 weeks work in uk ! If anyone is interested then please get in touch ? Cheers. Ian. Xx.
Would have thought that would be just up your street(y)

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Yes chaser I know but I think I will be working in France end of April !!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Didn't some of her neighbors want some work doing, sounds ideal to me (y):)

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
What neighbours?? Lol. She lives halfway up a mountain!! Only neighbour is a goat herder! Lol. Oh and the goats of course!!

hayley claire

Free Member
Mar 25, 2016
Wales
Funster No
MH
high top motorhome
Exp
This would be perfect for me I have 2 small bichon frise dogs

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back