New File Added: FLYER FOR WINDOW DISPLAY WHEN PARKED IN SPAIN. (1 Viewer)

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
And me, although Google translates it as...........

MOTORHOME PARKING

It occupies the same area as you would run
and remains on the wheels with the flowing
normally.

* Royal Decree 1428/2003. General Rules
Circulation. Chapter VIII, Articles 90 to 94

INSTRUCTION * 08 / V-74 of the DGT
NO CAMPING

Jock.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hogan

Free Member
Aug 4, 2007
Valencia,Spain
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Some areas of Spain count a parked motorhome as camping and will fine you for camping in a carpark or street.or even tow it away.This sign refers to the law * Royal Decree 1428/2003. General Rules
Circulation. Chapter VIII, Articles 90 to 94
And brings to the attention of traffico that it is parked and not camping.
So the traffico leaves you alone (if he can read )

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
its a very important issue within spain. there as been laws passed that allows campers to park all over spain just like you would park a car . you can sleep in the camper but not put out awnings seats etc. i have used one of MOMO.s copies of the rules to some succes in spain last year. we should be thanking him and his fellow m,home club in spain for informing us of the rules .i will be glad to use this flier and support the spanish m,home clubs this winter in transit through spain . thanks MOMO.cheers alan.

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
we should be thanking him and his fellow m,home club in spain for informing us of the rules .i will be glad to use this flier and support the spanish m,home clubs this winter in transit through spain . thanks MOMO.cheers alan.

Erm..........I believe hims a her. :ROFLMAO:

Olley

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
well lets thank the person. i dont know never met them .hope i could tell the difference then. sorry momo. thanks again ,and thank you olley for the usefull info. cheers alan.

kenspain

Free Member
May 22, 2009
Funster No
take care

Downloads: A new file has been added by Momo:

Link Removed

I live in Spain and showed this to our friend who is in the traffic police and he said that this flyer could upset many traffic officer so take care they can get up set with you very easy here.

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
I live in Spain and showed this to our friend who is in the traffic police and he said that this flyer could upset many traffic officer so take care they can get up set with you very easy here.

Thanks for that, so can your friend also tell us what is the best thing to do????:thumb:

Tim

kenspain

Free Member
May 22, 2009
Funster No
Thanks for that, so can your friend also tell us what is the best thing to do????:thumb:

Tim

Tim I wild camp here every were and always just sat sorry i will move it has happened to me that some times they say we will be back in 2 days time to make sure your gone, and then say have a nice holiday never heard of any one getting fined or towed away in a motor home near were we live near the beach

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Maybe .. just don't go ?

Think on this ....
Why are there so many Spanish reg vans in France during the summer ..? they certainly don't go for the weather .. or the cheap wine ..

::bigsmile:::bigsmile: Am I to gather that spain is not your favorite destination then Jim???

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Tim I wild camp here every were and always just sat sorry i will move it has happened to me that some times they say we will be back in 2 days time to make sure your gone, and then say have a nice holiday never heard of any one getting fined or towed away in a motor home near were we live near the beach

Ok thanks for that Ken, do you think it is the same all over spain?:thumb:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
I think it would be a good idea if you all miss out spain this year as a protest. that would leave more room for me. spanish police are no worse than ours we just have to play a game. dont park in silly places and its ok. how would our coastal towns react to several thousand campers arriving for winter parking along the sea fronts for months. years ago you could park just about anywhere spent many xmas,s in spain as a child with my parents ,even the spanish invited you to there parties it was great. as far as upsetting the police do they care its only a job. must get back to packing now winters coming fast. cheers alan.

kenspain

Free Member
May 22, 2009
Funster No
Ok thanks for that Ken, do you think it is the same all over spain?:thumb:

Every were we have been as been ok but some of the British motor homers that i have meet and I am sorry to say this have been rude to the police when ask to move on. But we have just done a 9 week trip round Spain and only ask to move 3 times but when your not rude and I say sorry its been ok.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back