Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Since 2011, previously a tugger
Had a great run down from our home in Port Grimaud and are now set up for the next few weeks on Raco, it's great to be back but could have done without the firework display at 5-45am this morning. Looking forward to meeting up with old friends and meeting new ones. Happy days

We're on Racó, pitch 691on our final week drop by and say hello sometime :).

Aug 31, 2015
Huddersfield
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt, AS Winchcombe
Exp
since 2013
what's the weather like? we are heading to Beni on 5th April an i dont know what to pack clothes wise. First trip abroad in our MH so im new to all this.

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
what's the weather like? we are heading to Beni on 5th April an i dont know what to pack clothes wise. First trip abroad in our MH so im new to all this.

For the warm weather I'd say, anything extra you might need you can buy as cheap as chips anywhere in Benidorm :).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
G
im on pitch 48 near chester lol

Well there's quite a few coming vacant on Racó if you want us to reserve one Bill. 691 is coming up soon, but sometimes can have a noisy inconsiderate neighbour, but he's away just now :LOL:.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
whos that hairy pete lol
did u drop me keys off dave and sort me leci

Candapack

Free Member
Oct 16, 2014
Fife, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2013
We also went for a day's visit to see what it was like. Lovely beach, nice restaurants, but not our cup of tea.
Think its one of those "Marmite" places.
We hurried back to our hillside hideaway, where to be fair it was a bit chilly in comparison.
Enjoy.

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Went on a day trip to Benidorm last week, what a dump, never again.
Likewise, we thought we'd give it a try, the week before last. Went with an open mind, but only stayed a couple of hours before making our escape.
Still, others obviously enjoy it. Different people different tastes.

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Likewise, we thought we'd give it a try, the week before last. Went with an open mind, but only stayed a couple of hours before making our escape.

Different people different tastes indeed. I once went to Middleborough and formed the same opinion in a couple of hours ☺

Deleted User
Benidorm has something for everyone Imo.

Nice bars, loud bars, karaoke bars, nice Spanish restaurants, cheap tapas bars, nice Asian restaurants, cheapo British cafes, decent hillside walks, nice beach etc etc etc

I can see why some like/hate the place, but approach it with an open mind and it's fine.

You can't really argue that it has one of the best winter climates in Europe.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Would take two hours to walk the prom along the two beaches,,BUSBY.

Nov 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 669
Exp
Since April 2013
Had a week in Xabia called into Moraria and Calp a lot has changed since last there 25years ago passed by Beni now in Cabo de Gata Los Escullos. Lots of sun but still a nip in the air

Reactions: f6c

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
I find it Funny, that Funsters hate Benidorm, which is the most Fun place in Europe. Maybe they shouldn't really be Funsters!

We wouldn't go to Beni either.. it just doesn't interest us.. nothing there we would want to do.

Fun is having a good time.. and people find pleasure in many many different activities.... be it walking, cycling, water sports, photography, eating out etc...

Some like drinking and night-life.. so Beni is ideal,.. but that's not what we do..

how do you define 'fun' ?

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back