LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Now would you believe it.. I think I have lost my marbles, cannot find the thread I started regarding "First Aiders" willing to stick a sign up outside their unit`s..

Sorry for the delay..... But I finally found a couple of hours to go and get the sign`s after about three weeks.. :RollEyes:

Approx six people showed interest and were willing to display at Rally`s & Meet`s to offer their services..

I have had ten (10) made up, and had a space where you can insert your name... They are approx 8" high and 6" wide and have a peel off back and are very sticky..

I suggested they were stuck on a sign similar to the ones you see stuck in the ground reserving a space.. something like this= Broken Link Removed

Now how do I get them to those who offered their services, Ideally it would be good If I could send them to one person that was going to a large meet where the others are going... If you get my drift.. :doh:

Suggestions please.. These are the sign`s I have had made up =

DSC01410 (600 x 450).jpg
DSC01411 (600 x 450).jpg

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font VendĂ´me
Exp
Since 2004
Old Mo as a first aider?
Hey I have seen the state his blow up doll was in after he finished with it/her!

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Old Mo as a first aider?
Hey I have seen the state his blow up doll was in after he finished with it/her!

Not me mate.... :shake: Just thought as the rally`s/Meet`s are getting so big, that it would be an idea to have a known "First Aider" on site..

(And it was a her.... and I have put a plaster on the puncture... :tounge:
I think you bit her to hard last time you borrowed her.. :moon2::lips:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
I can do mouth to mouth resuscitation,but only on female 18 -30yr olds .and as as bonus I take my teeth out so not to accidentally bite. So if you want to put me on your volunteer list Mo....

Aug 31, 2015
Huddersfield
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt, AS Winchcombe
Exp
since 2013
I will definitely be happy to display one. Let me know where i can pick one up from.

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
I can do mouth to mouth resuscitation,but only on female 18 -30yr olds .and as as bonus I take my teeth out so not to accidentally bite. So if you want to put me on your volunteer list Mo....
If the first-aiders are 18-30 (and female) they can demonstrate on me, I would be willing to remove my teeth as well

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
If the first-aiders are 18-30 (and female) they can demonstrate on me, I would be willing to remove my teeth as well
Are you sure you two wouldn't need first aid after activity with an 18-30 year old? :LOL:

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
If them that want one sends (PM`s) me their addresses I will post them on Monday next.. (y)

Or if you are going to the next big meet I can send them to one participant and perhaps they could give them to them that want`s to display one.

Save postage, and my OAP`s money.. :nod: :nod: :nod: :giggler:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back