Avon so soft? (1 Viewer)

tarmacsurfer2000

Free Member
Aug 4, 2009
Funster No
With our impending month long trip to Scotland and the problem with midge issues....which is the right Avon So Soft to go for? is it this one? Link Removed or the lotion? Link Removed

Many thanks

Henryhymer

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
Funster No
It's the dry body oil. It used to be called woodland fresh but I am told by Avon it is the same but repackaged. It is effective in keeping all types of bitey buggy things away but be careful where you spray it (well away from van) and wash hands after administering. Recently melted the rubber on the handle of the dog lead because I forgot to wash my hands after rubbing the stuff on my face.

Upvote 0

Venita

Free Member
Jul 6, 2009
Co. Durham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Skin so soft

Hi, the oil does work. I was recommended to use it on my daughters pony and it worked really well. Good luck with the midgies, they are the best in the world in Scotland! We went to Scotland on our very first trip away in our MH and it was by far the best holiday we have been on.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I don't understand why Avon don't market a midge repellent.. but then again, neither does Marmite .. works equally well and a lot tastier .. :roflmto:

Upvote 0

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Go on then Jim, which Avon product did you spread on your toast for the taste test? :ROFLMAO:

Graham

Marmite and raw garlic .. on toast .. mmmmmmmmmmm :thumb:

give them little critters a double whammy ... also a great contraceptive .. :roflmto:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
tarmacsurfer2000

tarmacsurfer2000

Free Member
Aug 4, 2009
Funster No
Marmite and raw garlic .. on toast .. mmmmmmmmmmm :thumb:

give them little critters a double whammy ... also a great contraceptive .. :roflmto:

I believe you Jim!! I wouldn't go near my other half if she ate Marmite!!! :Eeek: yuk!!! In fact the last time she had Marmite I refused to go within 20 yards of her, that stuff stinks!

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back