La Quintabella Aguilas Spain (1 Viewer)

Jun 6, 2012
Leeds
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2012
Well I've just got back from my winter sun break which started in Portugal and slowly worked my way through Spain and would like to say that La Quintabella www.quintabella.com campsite was fabulous.

We had a grand comfort pitch which was massive with its own water and waste. The campsite is in the middle of orange groves and lettuce farms and is so so peaceful and easy access. Jonathan and Terry made us feel very welcome. If you like a campsite which had no trees, peace and quiet and somewhere where you can just chill away from the hussle and bustle of your usual Spanish campsite then I highly recommend this campsite.

I will definitely be returning.

David.

Reactions: f6c

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Thanks for that, we've stayed at Bella Vista near Águilas in the past which is close to a beach. The site you described sounds good, especially for the winter as it isn't by the sea but that won't matter when the water is cold!

OP
OP
dpsuk999
Jun 6, 2012
Leeds
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2012
We walked to Bella Vista one day while in Aguilas and although nice, I couldn't quite understand some of their pitches and how they could squeeze 3 into a corner, which would result in been blocked in and a lot of the pitches seemed quite small.

In comparison La Quintabella is the complete opposite, very very big pitches, nice and open and been in a valley it hardly ever rains and we had glorious weather. Here are a few pics:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Yes, I think you might struggle with a bus that size at Bella Vista as most of the pitches have shading which I've seen catch on the roof of tall vehicles. :)

OP
OP
dpsuk999
Jun 6, 2012
Leeds
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2012
Haha yeah, well I go away for sun not shade so try and avoid places with shade :)

Sep 9, 2011
Worcester
Funster No
MH
looking
Exp
Haha yeah, well I go away for sun not shade so try and avoid places with shade :)
Well I've just got back from my winter sun break which started in Portugal and slowly worked my way through Spain and would like to say that La Quintabella www.quintabella.com campsite was fabulous.

We had a grand comfort pitch which was massive with its own water and waste. The campsite is in the middle of orange groves and lettuce farms and is so so peaceful and easy access. Jonathan and Terry made us feel very welcome. If you like a campsite which had no trees, peace and quiet and somewhere where you can just chill away from the hussle and bustle of your usual Spanish campsite then I highly recommend this campsite.

I will definitely be returning.

David.
We allso like this site been there a few times as you say Jonathan and Terry are very nice my mate goes there we will be returning again john

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
have been to both sites, have friends with both a static and a motorhome at la quinta bella. most of the pitches at Bella visa are a decent size. it is one of the sites we do return to the town is not touristy we love it there. quinta bella was a bit too isolated for me.

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
We stayed at Bella Vista twice, this holiday. Agree with @scotzsue , it's very convenient for good walks along the sea shore as well as being in easy walking or cycling distance to the town.
The second time we visited we has a huge pitch, but it's all down to chance as to which pitches are avail when you arrive.

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Friends of mine charge less for B&B than those off season pitch prices !

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
both ACSI sites on a par price wise with other sites.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back