LIFE MEMBER
Dec 16, 2012
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678
Exp
Hang on while I look at my watch
This Autotrail Scout for sale at Kimbeley Caravans at Darlington is a cracker. I should know Ive just traded it in. I bought it 3 years ago with 4,700 miles on the clock and traded it in with 15,000 done.

Engine will pull your house down I had it remapped to 160BHP 3 years ago. No damp anywhere and fitted with quality cabinets. We had a mattress specially made for the Luton bed that was difficult to get out of on a weekend. Only thing it cost me was a new tail pipe in all the time I had it. The leisure batteries are due for changing.

Price is steep but no doubt it would be negotiable. Well worth considering if your looking for that sort of layout. We traded it in for a new Hymer with better insulation that we could take skiing.

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
I see their not listing the price, its on application?

nice reg number

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
A great van that you didn't try to sell on here or privately,before you took a hit from a dealer !

:doh::doh::doh::doh:
You must have plenty of money.

Vlad

OP
OP
My Dog Likes Fishing

My Dog Likes Fishing

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 16, 2012
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678
Exp
Hang on while I look at my watch
Steady on chaps only trying to help. Don't need the wise cracks thanks. It's advertised at nearly 34k I got a huge chunk of that on a trade in on a new Hymer at the Manchester show.

A significant amount more than I paid for it without the hassle of the tyre kickers. I also got a good saving on the price of the new vehicle plus 10k worth of extras on the demo van. The deal worked for me.

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
we are all different and value things in our own ways, but I would have done the same as you on this one

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
Absolutely, I got more from a dealer on a trade in than any tyre kicker was willing to pay!!!

Jan 31, 2016
Halifax
Funster No
MH
A Class Rapido 9097F
Exp
June 2016
34k for a 2006 model wow my local dealer had one on forecourt last month for 29k!

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
Steady on chaps only trying to help. Don't need the wise cracks thanks. .
Some folk on here are always negative and love to moan. I don't come on as much as I used to because of this.

You were just trying to help :)

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
@My Dog Likes Fishing good of you to post, it makes a big difference when looking at used vans in dealers if you actually know why it's there and what is or isn't wrong with it, especially I have to say with all the negative stuff we read about Autotrail it's nice to hear of some good ones out there.

Martin

Aug 19, 2014
Cliftonville
Funster No
MH
A Class Burstner
Exp
Since 2014
This Autotrail Scout for sale at Kimbeley Caravans at Darlington is a cracker. I should know Ive just traded it in. I bought it 3 years ago with 4,700 miles on the clock and traded it in with 15,000 done.

Engine will pull your house down I had it remapped to 160BHP 3 years ago. No damp anywhere and fitted with quality cabinets. We had a mattress specially made for the Luton bed that was difficult to get out of on a weekend. Only thing it cost me was a new tail pipe in all the time I had it. The leisure batteries are due for changing.

Price is steep but no doubt it would be negotiable. Well worth considering if your looking for that sort of layout. We traded it in for a new Hymer with better insulation that we could take skiing.
Do you not use Ski's? Much lighter and more manouverable on the slopes..:D

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
Some folk on here are always negative and love to moan. I don't come on as much as I used to because of this.

You were just trying to help :)

Same here.. Posting is not worthwhile as all we get is criticism...

Jan 31, 2016
Halifax
Funster No
MH
A Class Rapido 9097F
Exp
June 2016
Why does a post have to be positive or negative? People seem to think every post criticises people. IMHO this is not the case l.
Take my original post. It was meant to be a dig it was an observation.
Some would read it and say yeah never thought of that, others that's a good idea, others like some have said you'd get no tyre kickers and better to trade in. Isn't this an open forum where views can be expressed?
What's not useful to some maybe useful to others.
Again take my post re 34k being expensive. IMHO it is as I saw one for sale much less. Therefore posted info so anyone interested could have some ammo to barter.
I have been a member of several forums and although a newbie here I must say there is way too much negativesm. Way more than some other forums I participate on.
Just take a chill pill and breathe it's not worth getting worked up about. @My Dog Likes Fishing looks like you got a cracking trade in deal . Well done.

Autowbars

Free Member
Dec 1, 2012
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
Since 2010
If a funster buys it and any problems he can complain to the dealer and you
(y)

Joking !