Its not just me that's noticed the wales scrum ! (1 Viewer)

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
That English prop, don't know his name, shaven headed joker, he has consistently given 1-2 penalties away every game so far.

Got a feeling in "me water" (in spite of @ShiftZZ doom and gloom) that Wales might just win this game, but it matters not to me, my team don't wear white or red, or even green and blues of whatever shade.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Eddie Jones is a bullshitter.

Every team cheats at scrum time as he well knows.

OP
OP
JimboT

JimboT

Free Member
Nov 6, 2013
Welwyn Garden City
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Eddie Jones is a bullshitter.

Every team cheats at scrum time as he well knows.

All we (england) want is a fair contest so please tell your boys not to pre engage.
As we have the dominate scrum!
He is also going to target Gorge North under the high ball!
Lastly watch out for the two Saracen locks that really 5 back row players on the pitch.
Jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
All we (england) want is a fair contest so please tell your boys not to pre engage.
As we have the dominate scrum!
He is also going to target Gorge North under the high ball!
Lastly watch out for the two Saracen locks that really 5 back row players on the pitch.
Jim

All his early engagement stuff is bullshit.

Just cos Eddie says it doesn't mean it's true you know.

Should be a good contest.

Can't wait to see your 2 locks acting as additional back rowers.

I suspect they ( and you) will get a reality check when the game starts.

OP
OP
JimboT

JimboT

Free Member
Nov 6, 2013
Welwyn Garden City
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Looks like we have the whole of wales rattled now.
Their sums will be under a microscope now.
And only one word Backward!

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
What's a scrum, do you get them on A Class vans as well as Coachbuilt.

MannClan

Free Member
Dec 5, 2015
Peterborough
Funster No
MH
coachbuild
Exp
approx 2003
played poker against a welsh guy last week, he was saying goodbye and heading back to wales - got a bit of a look when I asked if he was going for the wake....

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
FB_IMG_1457742188970.jpg

Apr 22, 2015
Wrexham
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Burford
Exp
Since 2014
It is a terrible shame that it always falls to this constant back biting' it is a game, a very hard game, and should be treated as such. I truly believe in patriosm and will be wearing my Welsh shirt with pride and do remember the last time it was England v Wales when everyone was decrying the ability of the Welsh when lo and behold Wales just sneaked a win in I think it was a little 33 - 3 win to take the championship and just loved the look on that Pratt guscotts face

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
It is a terrible shame that it always falls to this constant back biting' it is a game, a very hard game, and should be treated as such. I truly believe in patriosm and will be wearing my Welsh shirt with pride and do remember the last time it was England v Wales when everyone was decrying the ability of the Welsh when lo and behold Wales just sneaked a win in I think it was a little 33 - 3 win to take the championship and just loved the look on that Pratt guscotts face

Not backbiting, then.......... ;)

May 3, 2008
North Wales
Funster No
MH
A class Carthago Chic I47
Exp
34 years

Calm down boyo it's only FUN :reel:

Apr 22, 2015
Wrexham
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Burford
Exp
Since 2014
Ah well a good game just too little too late by the Welsh team

MannClan

Free Member
Dec 5, 2015
Peterborough
Funster No
MH
coachbuild
Exp
approx 2003
squeaky bum time !!!!!!
Ford really lost the plot - he should have taken the tackle - Bigger was right in his face - a couple of minutes later he's trying to run out of the 22 from the outside centre area - he's only about three stone wet through - and Wales go over on the other side. you just knew he was going off, no room these days for those sort of errors. should have been a comfortable win but credit to Wales for taking their chances with Cole in the bin. roll on France !!!!!

OP
OP
JimboT

JimboT

Free Member
Nov 6, 2013
Welwyn Garden City
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
I would like to wish my welch motorhome friends better luck for next year and thanks for the banter!
If you need any tips just PM me.
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
It is a terrible shame that it always falls to this constant back biting'

as-long-as-we-beat-english.jpg

Its called banter. Water off a ducks back to us English, we've been truly awful for years and we've taken some stick from our Welsh friends. But swing lows and roundabouts Looks like Wales are going downhill fast. Fickle Welsh fans need to brace themselves for another year or two in the wilderness and plenty more flack coming their way. That said, all is not lost, I'm told Football is very popular in Wales now :)

Broken Link Removed

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
as-long-as-we-beat-english.jpg

Its called banter. Water off a ducks back to us English, we've been truly awful for years and we've taken some stick from our Welsh friends. But swing lows and roundabouts Looks like Wales are going downhill fast. Fickle Welsh fans need to brace themselves for another year or two in the wilderness and plenty more flack coming their way. That said, all is not lost, I'm told Football is very popular in Wales now :)

Broken Link Removed

It is a real shame that Wales didn't take this chance. With so many of the English squad so young, and the welsh team so old, they face a few wilderness years and a few tears, such as the 2013 drubbing Wales gave us when we expected to beat them for the slam and recently leaving all the other Northern Hemisphere losers one game early in the last world cup

A team has to go through these defeats to learn what to do

Looking forward to the French next weekend, if Scotland can beat them anyone can

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I reckon the English must have poisoned the Welsh team to make them all sluggish and crap.

It worked against New Zealand a few years ago too.

We will have to give you a spanking next year now.(y)

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Good manners prevents me from pointing out three years of Six Nations defeats at the hands of England.

Can Gatland keep his Job much longer?

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Good manners prevents me from pointing out three years of Six Nations defeats at the hands of England.

Can Gatland keep his Job much longer?

I think he will keep his job, but something is clearly not right in the camp.

In particular I wonder whether Shaun Edwards has bruised a few egos?

Not making excuses by the way just trying to make sense of our lacklustre defence throughout the tournament.

Daveo2006

Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years
Nothing is ever right when your losing , maybe England just can't do much wrong at the moment? :)

Daveo2006

Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years
Gatland is surely enough to bring any squad down the miserable looking sod,

Join us or log in to post a reply.