Was it all a dream ...... (1 Viewer)

Aug 21, 2014
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20 yrs on and off
Did we really use our free (yes free ::bigsmile: ) Wightlink ferry ticket to pop over to the mainland yesterday to have a little nosey at Webb's Fleurette range (of which only 2 were on display - apparently the 19 on their website are spread amongst their dealerships :madder: ) and come home having part exchanged our latest forever van for a Rapido from Marquis in Cheively? Woke up today and no it wasn't a dream, we've been and gone and done it again :happy: In three weeks time we will collect our forever van and will never (really mean it :smiley: ) look at another van again :winky:

PS this is strictly confidential - don't tell on us :lipssealed: we don't think anyone will notice that the Bolero is now a Rapido :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Congratulations! Enjoy your new van! Love the fact that a free ferry ticket cost you a new MH!!:LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
2spritelyislanders
Aug 21, 2014
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20 yrs on and off
Welcome to Rapido gang :)

Congratulations! Enjoy your new van! Love the fact that a free ferry ticket cost you a new MH!!:LOL:
::bigsmile:
Keeping schtum.
Excellent :smiley:. Have to break news to daughter who already thinks we're mad as March hares ::bigsmile: she may have point ::bigsmile:
Heard some very good reports from my customers about Webbs.
:smiley: Unfortunately they lost out on our custom yesterday, Marquis seem to be OK :smiley: We gave the van a really good going over and a test drive, thought salesman was very brave as it's the first time I've driven an automatic (did notice he was clutching a spare pair of underpants ::bigsmile: ) and were very pleased with the deal we got. Here's hoping collection day goes well :smiley:

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
free (yes free ::bigsmile: ) Wightlink ferry ticket to pop over to the mainland

That's very rare I've never seen or heard of one before !!!

Congratulations on your new Rapido (very Jelly Ass)
In three weeks time we will collect our forever van and will never (really mean it :smiley: ) look at another van again :winky:

We've said that quite a few times now on our 10th moho, bet it's not our last !!!

Have to break news to daughter who already thinks we're mad as March hares ::bigsmile: she may have point ::bigsmile:

our son thinks exactly the same about us, he ask's everytime we go away " will we be changing the van AGAIN"

Have a great time in France , not long now !!

Terry & Ann + asbo

OP
OP
2spritelyislanders
Aug 21, 2014
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20 yrs on and off
free (yes free ::bigsmile: ) Wightlink ferry ticket to pop over to the mainland

That's very rare I've never seen or heard of one before !!!

Congratulations on your new Rapido (very Jelly Ass)
In three weeks time we will collect our forever van and will never (really mean it :smiley: ) look at another van again :winky:

We've said that quite a few times now on our 10th moho, bet it's not our last !!!

Have to break news to daughter who already thinks we're mad as March hares ::bigsmile: she may have point ::bigsmile:

our son thinks exactly the same about us, he ask's everytime we go away " will we be changing the van AGAIN"

Have a great time in France , not long now !!

Terry & Ann + asbo
:smiley:. Thanks Terry, very excited now, think dogs will like new van, it's got a bit more floor space but is no longer or wider than Bolero, only slight anxiety is automatic gearbox but really enjoyed test drive, did ask salesman if I could try driving on the right but he said no, strange that ::bigsmile:::bigsmile: so will have to gird loins and get on with it ::bigsmile:

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Sorry don't understand !!!! customer satisfaction form & Wightlink in the same sentence !!!!!
Also Wightlink actually giving anything away.

Which model did you get,

Coincidence my neighbour came home today with his new moho Autotrail 715 bought it from the show in october collected from Dolphin.

OP
OP
2spritelyislanders
Aug 21, 2014
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20 yrs on and off
Sorry don't understand !!!! customer satisfaction form & Wightlink in the same sentence !!!!!
Also Wightlink actually giving anything away.::bigsmile:

Which model did you get,
840f, has island bed, large garage. No microwave, can live without that have my trusty double skillet rarely use microwave use it to keep bread in ::bigsmile: No bike rack but will probably get them in garage or inside van (like we do now to keep van length to minimum on ferry) if we think we do need one will look at that later.

Coincidence my neighbour came home today with his new moho Autotrail 715 bought it from the show in october collected from Dolphin.
Hope neighbour is pleased with new van, will have a nosey as we pick granddaughters up from school on Fridays and often go past your house :smiley:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back