Free Member
Sep 15, 2008
Ilfracombe, N. Devon
Funster No
MH
ford econoline
Exp
3 years
Hi all, I am new to forums please be gentle with me!!! We have an american Ford Econoline 27ft motorhome and our mechanic has had problems getting parts for it. where can we access american parts in England? we are presently waiting for discs to come from america, we think they have gone to Australia first. I am getting withdrawal symptoms because I cant get my weekend rest away.

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi bigmacs WELCOME to MHfun:thumb::thumb:

Can't help myself but am sure some of our RV people will know the answer.
See someone already beat me.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
Hi all, I am new to forums please be gentle with me!!! We have an american Ford Econoline 27ft motorhome and our mechanic has had problems getting parts for it. where can we access american parts in England? we are presently waiting for discs to come from america, we think they have gone to Australia first. I am getting withdrawal symptoms because I cant get my weekend rest away.

I had a Ford econoline about 10yrs ago, it isn't a Delta is it?
By the way I got my parts for it from Rodley Motors - American Parts and Service Centre

Happy Days

Boo

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
welcome to the site, you never did get in touch for me to come and do your free appliance testing. It was me who left you the flyer by the way. I see you have already been pointed in the right direction. I hope tommy feels better soon, hee hee

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back