Any Arsenal supporters on here (1 Viewer)

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi All

I am waiting to hear from Celtic to see if i have been lucky in the ballot for a ticket at the emirates.
So now to my question as i will be coming down with the MH can you reccomend anywhere to stay for the night i am thinking of the cc site at Crystal Palace. Also if you dont mind if your going to the game you can buy me a pint to drown your sorrows:roflmto:.

Thanks Gerry

S

stagman

Deleted User
Hi All

I am waiting to hear from Celtic to see if i have been lucky in the ballot for a ticket at the emirates.
So now to my question as i will be coming down with the MH can you reccomend anywhere to stay for the night i am thinking of the cc site at Crystal Palace. Also if you dont mind if your going to the game you can buy me a pint to drown your sorrows:roflmto:.

Thanks Gerry

NO :thumb:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I'm flying back from the USA for the first home game at the City of Manchester Stadium for The Enlightened ones... Adebayor already paying us back for his fee... half time at Blackburn... listening on the web in the middle of the Nevada desert...

JJ

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

oldun

Free Member
Mar 23, 2008
St Neots
Funster No
MH
VW Campervan
Exp
Since 2001
The only decent team that Arsenal offer is the ladies' football team.

Supporters of the fastly sinking men's team must have their heads in the sand.

Get out while you syill have time.

Arsenal supporters and our very experienced and extremely prudent Mr Brown must learn the same lesson - you cannot solve a problem simply by throwing money at it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Well i thought id get more than one admitting to being a gunner lol must be the price of the season ticket cant afford a motorhome after that:roflmto:

Or is it their running scared lol

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
The only decent team that Arsenal offer is the ladies' football team.

Supporters of the fastly sinking men's team must have their heads in the sand.

Get out while you still have time.

Arsenal supporters and our very experienced and extremely prudent Mr Brown must learn the same lesson - you cannot solve a problem simply by throwing money at it.

Only the 6 goals then.....without even trying !!!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

thorpey

Free Member
Oct 29, 2008
Funster No
up the gunners

i am a gunners supporter but no longer live in london, would'nt want to wild there anyway, if you don't mind wilding outside thelondon area try looking for essex or hertfordshire, they are the two nearest counties to islington, inner London, hope you find somewhere to stay, but won't wish you good luck on the night sure you'll understand, have a safe journey

oldun

Free Member
Mar 23, 2008
St Neots
Funster No
MH
VW Campervan
Exp
Since 2001
Only the 6 goals then.....without even trying !!!:ROFLMAO:

Life can be a sod at times.:Doh:

Most of my family are Arsenal supporters and I get a bit fed up at times listening to them going on and on.

I thought that this was the time to point out my feelings buts in politics and football a day can be a long time.

Well done the Gunners!

Sneezles

Free Member
Aug 23, 2009
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Two years
I wasn't up til today but after putting one in the net for ManU today I think they are most kind in assisting our win!
d025.gif

How kind of you!
p030.gif

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi All
Took me a while to reply as moved house and problems with bt i have to say we were well beat by the better team even if the first 3 goals where very unlucky or lucky lol all the best for the season.

Gerry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back