Advice about a new site please (1 Viewer)

MikeinFrance

Free Member
Mar 7, 2016
Herault, France
Funster No
MH
Site owner
Exp
We are developing a new site in the South of France and would be very grateful if any members could find a few moments to complete a very short questionnaire at
Broken Link Removed
Thank you in advance.

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Questionnaire does not work on an IPhone

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Sorry I don't stay on sites but use aires - are you considering putting in a basic 'overnighting' area or one with limited facilities like an aire as that would interest me.

Also, lots of funsters have dogs - would you take these and if so charge for them?

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
It should do, what error do you get?
Does not display correctly

image.png

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
Mike, you may find yourself restricted in responses soon. Given helpful responses you are likely to get, and ability later to register as a business user, it would be worth your while spending the joining fee to get more responses. You will also be able to do a lot of searching of the miriad of data on here, well worth it for that alone.

OP
OP
MikeinFrance

MikeinFrance

Free Member
Mar 7, 2016
Herault, France
Funster No
MH
Site owner
Exp
Mike, you may find yourself restricted in responses soon. Given helpful responses you are likely to get, and ability later to register as a business user, it would be worth your while spending the joining fee to get more responses. You will also be able to do a lot of searching of the miriad of data on here, well worth it for that alone.
OK, subscription done!

OP
OP
MikeinFrance

MikeinFrance

Free Member
Mar 7, 2016
Herault, France
Funster No
MH
Site owner
Exp
Sorry I don't stay on sites but use aires - are you considering putting in a basic 'overnighting' area or one with limited facilities like an aire as that would interest me.

Also, lots of funsters have dogs - would you take these and if so charge for them?

Dogs are free and there will be a pooh spot!

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Welcome, questionnaire done, only now you have joined though, I am sure you will get more replies now (y)

Sounds like a good venture that would appeal to us and many on here that use sites, proximity to external resources is really important for motorhomers when using a site (well it is to us anyway :))

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
Welcome as a full member, you won't regret it :welcomesign:

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
Questionnaire completed, forgot to add you may benefit from out of season ACSI Eurocampings membership

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Ouai ...bon.... va falloir corriger les fautes sur la page Française!
I will complete it a bit later. I just would like to know if you've asked if you're allowed to say "pour les personnes d'âge mûr" because I am not sure you can say this!
Usually French point out the fact that there is a non protected lake OUT of their property (otherwise they would have to make it safe) and that it is dangerous for families with children.
I'll have a look myself.
I will first correct your mistakes on the French page, and the way it has been translated..... if you want me too that is! LOL!

Amicalement

Frankie:)

PS: Where about in Herault? Valras?Bézier? Vendres? a small village?

OP
OP
MikeinFrance

MikeinFrance

Free Member
Mar 7, 2016
Herault, France
Funster No
MH
Site owner
Exp
Ouai ...bon.... va falloir corriger les fautes sur la page Française!
I will complete it a bit later. I just would like to know if you've asked if you're allowed to say "pour les personnes d'âge mûr" because I am not sure you can say this!
Usually French point out the fact that there is a non protected lake OUT of their property (otherwise they would have to make it safe) and that it is dangerous for families with children.
I'll have a look myself.
I will first correct your mistakes on the French page, and the way it has been translated..... if you want me too that is! LOL!

Amicalement

Frankie:)

PS: Where about in Herault? Valras?Bézier? Vendres? a small village?
Thanks Frankie, translation by my daughter who is more French than the French but all contributions welcome. We are aware of the legal/insurance minefield! Not saying where yet, medium village inland from Béziers but we have three options.

Mike

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Thanks Frankie, translation by my daughter who is more French than the French but all contributions welcome. We are aware of the legal/insurance minefield! Not saying where yet, medium village inland from Béziers but we have three options.

Mike

Just as you wish, but as a 56 years old French woman (and teacher), having spoken my language for all that time , I can tell you there are quite a few mistakes and some wrong translation. May be I could teach her even more than what she knows already. She'll be most welcome!

Last edited:
Reactions: kip
Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
:welcome4:

Questionnaire completed.
Good luck with your new venture(y)