Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Its a Friday, its mid August why are you sat in front of a PC and not away in the motorhome?

Me? I gotta work all weekend:Sad:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Its a Friday, its mid August why are you sat in front of a PC and not away in the motorhome?

Van in for heavy duty clutch and lower ratio reverse gear, but off to Stackstead Farm Ingleton for 6 days a week on Monday. :thumb::beer::rollonfloor:

Last edited:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
BECAUSEEEEEEEEEEEEE

our motorhome still has not been returned from the workshop

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Phil

Free Member
Oct 21, 2007
Herts
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
10 years
We've almost finished packing ready for the off on Tuesday for our second Eastern Europe Tour.

Scooter goes on Monday evening then Food, Cameras and Laptop go in Tuesday morning.

Phil.

Apr 29, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T740
Exp
since 2008
Because............

........I am at work today in London, and tomorrow I have to

Pick up daughter and granchildren from Gatwick Airport
Have my holiday haircut ready for France next weekend.
Take rubbish to the Tip.
Take Mrs Colpot to Crawley as Debenhams have a Sale on.:Eeek:
Take Mrs Colpot to the Osteopath.

Maybe go to a local CS for Sat Night!:Smile:

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
:Angry: WORK!

Not long back from two and a half weeks in the Lakes, and we've got another 13 days 'till we're off again, not that I'm counting....

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Cos at my age I can go whenever I chose, and I chose to go when quiet and no offence when children are not about. Like children but not when I want quiet, and don't think I could manage a whole one now.

Don't work to hard Jim.:drink:

Dave:thumb::thumb:

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:Sad: Because I saw the long range weather forcast and decided NOT to go to Malvern again this year. Instead, I am using the money saved to buy loads more things to make our Suntor and KIA Toad safe for when we get back on the road to SPAIN. :thumb:

:Angry: Might have to bite the bullet though and buy a 6KG Butane refill. :shout:

:Cool: Unless of course I decide to buy one of these:-

LPG PROPANE AUTOGAS RED BOTTLE GAS FILLING ADAPTER

:Cool: I already have ALL the adapters to fill up anywhere. :thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Because the beast still has no rear brakes. All assembled all new just need bleeding, simple, well not so as they have to be pressure reverse bled and no one around here has the gear to do it. so have to make my own.

Last edited:

billy

Free Member
Jan 10, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
since 2009
We are having our drive done so keeping a eye on them.
next week we are going to Kirkby Lonsdale for a week:thumb:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+

.........cos some of us care so much about the safety of this great nation that we're still at work on the design of the new Nimrod aircraft.::bigsmile:

........and if you believe that load of twaddle!:ROFLMAO:

We move the rig tomorrow from Staffordshire to Cheshire, then just one week on our usual CL and it's off to France for a fortnight WAAAAYYYYYHEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!:coolthumb:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Because I'm looking after some of the motorhomers that are on a break :roflmto: and very nice people they are too ! :thumb:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Because SWMBO has just made me take her shopping and spent all our money :cry::cry: was going to say my money but what is mine is hers and what is hers is hers :cry::winky:
terry

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
2 more weeks at home then off for a couple of weeks with RV and toad to Wirral and Wales

finby

Free Member
Oct 3, 2007
norfolk
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
about 8
WORK!!!!
However We're off to Mautby for a long weekend (adult only CL) for the bank holiday weekend - have booked 4 days there - brilliant site!! Then 8 days in September, half at Kessinfland and half at Mautby. I'd love to spend all of the remaining summer just going to Scotlland (east and west coast), but unfortunately have not won the lottery, so have to work for a living, (until the big lottery win, then it's full timing:thumb:). The way the pension plan is working, I'll be working till I drop:Angry:

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
Becaurse I'm a sad B*****d dreaming of when I can escape this god awfull weatherin two weeks and get into the SUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...

Doug...

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
.........cos some of us care so much about the safety of this great nation that we're still at work on the design of the new Nimrod aircraft.::bigsmile:

........and if you believe that load of twaddle!:ROFLMAO:

We move the rig tomorrow from Staffordshire to Cheshire, then just one week on our usual CL and it's off to France for a fortnight WAAAAYYYYYHEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!:coolthumb:

:Eeek:Well I hope you put right those mistakes you might of made when you were eager to go and pick up your Kountrylite that you told me about, ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

If i dont speak with you or see you before then , you and Ffiona have a good time in france
maggie

Last edited:

garfield

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
North west
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
40yrs
Because, I am in the van, up here in Scotland and it is peeing it down. It started early this morning and it has not stopped!

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
Jim, if you'd broken your leg and could only get around on two crutches would you be off on your holidays ?? Can't even drive the dog mobile let alone a motorhome :cry:

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Because we are sitting here twiddling our thumbs waiting for tomorrow when we are off to the malverns looking for our (near) perfect motorhome:thumb:

Last edited:

New Rover

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Funster No
Cause ah'm lookin' oot ma windie an ah see aboot 20 or so motorhomes sittin oan the grass at the Glesca' Green wi' the rain jist pourin; doon oan them hope it's brighter ramorra fur the WORLD Pipeband Championships.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Cos I'm busy sorting out the garden at the moment but off again a week on Monday.

Cherry Hinton for 3 nights then Kent Showground at Detling over the BH weekend, taking part in the Link Removed.

Graham

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Because......................... We have been invited to a BBQ at our youngest daughters house. :Smile: It was meant to be Saturday............. But its not just a BBQ, its a BBQ where we finally meet our future son in-laws parents.:Doh: They are extremely posh :winky: and with Simon being public school (or is it flash with no cash):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anyway its been booked for 6 weeks, and then they said they had a 60th to go to on the Saturday and that they had not realised exactly when the BBQ was... though Granny knew and was keen to go! And so they cancelled. :RollEyes: They did not get out of it that easy, we said no problem we will come on Sunday.....:whatthe: They have been together 4 years and he lived with us for a year, they have never phoned here to speak to him, and when his dad wanted to see him, he had to go to Diss and meet up.

So any tips on how not to upset them.:Blush: Or do you go for it have a few drinks and tell them what you think...........................:Angry: Bob AND Jane

So what are we doing on a Friday night... whinging! :restmycase:

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Cos I`m working Saturday mornin ,loading the van in the afternoon an off down to St Austell on Sunday to work for 4 days wifey comes cos its like a little holiday, but I cant put all the gear in the MH. any way them HMRC lot wouldn`t allow me to claim it as a company vehicle. So there you have it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back