Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 29, 2014
Warwickshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Chieftain
Exp
Since 2004
Sorry but have to disagree called in to enquire about full service and apparently it's farmed out to another company down the road no repairs or service on site only seemed to be interested in selling me a new van no thanks

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Sorry but have to disagree called in to enquire about full service and apparently it's farmed out to another company down the road no repairs or service on site only seemed to be interested in selling me a new van no thanks

They had their own workshop about 4 miles north of their showroom when i purchased a van off them,,after sales was excellent,,,BUSBY.

OP
OP
MR. FUSION
Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
They had their own workshop about 4 miles north of their showroom when i purchased a van off them,,after sales was excellent,,,BUSBY.
Yes that's correct, motorhome service centre is down the road and vehicle servicing by a separate company next door.

Jun 16, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hymer CL 554
Exp
Since May 2014
I have emailed them twice in the last 5 days asking for a quote on a new van. This is really to see whether it is feasible or not. No reply not even thank you will get back to later! So not so impressed. :-(. Emailed a few Eu dealers and they all got back to me. I know i could phone them and maybe i will or maybe not.

Jandek

Free Member
Jan 21, 2013
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythmn
Exp
Got ours from there and were very pleased. Excellent after sales service

DigglyDog

Free Member
Jan 25, 2016
Milton Keynes
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 620 SE
Exp
I have emailed them twice in the last 5 days asking for a quote on a new van. This is really to see whether it is feasible or not. No reply not even thank you will get back to later! So not so impressed. :-(. Emailed a few Eu dealers and they all got back to me. I know i could phone them and maybe i will or maybe not.
Be a bit careful here..a lot of mail systems are getting to be quite robust in their treatment of emails as spam, so you can't assume it arrived because you sent it, especailly if it comes from a pub;ic mailserver like gmail or yahoo.
Give them a ring - I bought a van from them last year and they are very very good. Their service people are fitting air con for me next week and have been extremely helpful with making sure the correct unit is used.

Jun 16, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hymer CL 554
Exp
Since May 2014
Be a bit careful here..a lot of mail systems are getting to be quite robust in their treatment of emails as spam, so you can't assume it arrived because you sent it, especailly if it comes from a pub;ic mailserver like gmail or yahoo.
Give them a ring - I bought a van from them last year and they are very very good. Their service people are fitting air con for me next week and have been extremely helpful with making sure the correct unit is used.

They have now replied, think I was being impatient. I have heard very good things about them :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back