South Coast Motorhome Show-Romsey (1 Viewer)

Motorhome Man

Free Member
Mar 2, 2016
Upper Halling, Kent
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2015
Hi all, is anybody going to this show. 8-10 April. We were thinking of booking. There is entertainment Friday and Saturday night. £48 for 4 nights entertainment included. Quite local for us.Regards Luke

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
For a treat,half a day in the New Forest ? Go on,your worth it.
Tea Bag

OP
OP
Motorhome Man

Motorhome Man

Free Member
Mar 2, 2016
Upper Halling, Kent
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2015
Hi all, thanks for replies, after reading reviews, the show itself seems quite average, but the location is great for sight seeing, the entertainment sounds good and if the weathers nice, i think a great weekend could be had. Hopefully more Funsters will turn up. Luke

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002

New forest, don't forget your passports then? we don't allow migrants in here! :devil:
Failing having a passport four tins of pureed spinach should be acceptable to one of the border officials..and a bottle of virgin olive oil for his partner in crime.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Failing having a passport four tins of pureed spinach should be acceptable to one of the border officials..and a bottle of virgin olive oil for his partner in crime.

The rules have changed Roy, since the Jungle at Calais you now have to bring Slow Gin or Port for the handsome one and white wine Chardonnay or similar for the Old Hag pretty one!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
The rules have changed Roy, since the Jungle at Calais you now have to bring Slow Gin or Port for the handsome one and white wine Chardonnay or similar for the Old Hag pretty one!

Blxxdy hell getting posh since you've taken over border control duties instead of ditch digging around Lymington.

Brakers

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 28, 2016
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Chausson 768XLB
Exp
I'm Intermediate
Hi all, is anybody going to this show
Hi Luke I'm not going but I live around 7 Miles from the show so I might just drop in and see whats new, if anything so I might just search you out and say hello.
Best Wishes Tony

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Hiya I am at show ,its a little soft under the wheels so take it steady driving to your spot ...Roy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back