Members map (1 Viewer)

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
I asked this question awhile back but did not get any replies so I thought I would ask again is just me that can't get the members map or had it been dropped off the forum . I know it's not that important but I used to enjoy looking at it ;)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Its on my to-do list. Thing is, the map quite old now so not quite representative, plenty of the members shown are no longer members. I'm looking at building something a little better, a map that builds automatically without us manually having to add members. (y)

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Same here , used to be in quick links but now just shows error. But members on line list is also missing on mine so maybe Jim is re designing:rolleyes:
Ooops must work quicker :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Howard H

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
Its on my to-do list. Thing is, the map quite old now so not quite representative, plenty of the members shown are no longer members. I'm looking at building something a little better, a map that builds automatically without us manually having to add members. (y)
Thanks Jim ,look forward to it (I am sad I know ) (y)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
I asked this question awhile back but did not get any replies so I thought I would ask again is just me that can't get the members map or had it been dropped off the forum . I know it's not that important but I used to enjoy looking at it ;)

it was me who started and maintained it .. but since the forum software upgrade the link has been missing..

It's no longer maintained, @DBK not because I was "no longer active" or didn't want to do it .. but because Jim decided not to have it..

the map quite old now so not quite representative, plenty of the members shown are no longer members.

You can still access the map here..

Broken Link Removed

Reactions: DBK

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back