Free Member
Feb 23, 2009
coventry , warwickshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
20+ if you include vw campers and the like
not sure what hoover other people are using , we had the upright hoover freejet 18v rechargeable and used a inverter to charge it up , great when charged but not lasting very long , solution is new hoover freejet upright 12v rechargeable, scrap the battery in it ( not a good idea to connect 12v nicad across 12v leisure battery ) , scrap charger and wire a lead into the hoover and run direct from 12v leisure battery if done carefully cable comes out at top of handle and looks great , works great , runs very powerful and gets rid of another 240v requirement

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
we use whichever one works at the time::bigsmile:

i have a small mountain of hoovers (8-ish) in the garage at home in differing states of 'broken-ness', broken brush belts, missing wheels, damaged casings etc.:Doh:

mostly uprights with hose and hand tools but have been known to use the 15year old 'Vax' wet'N'dry if we have a 'spillage'

dustpan and brush when 'on the road'

wanderer

Free Member
Apr 14, 2008
huntingdon
Funster No
MH
a class Arto
Exp
since 2008
hi we use the dyson rechargeable my wife thinks its great a bit expensive at around £100 but does the job for us
Wanderer

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
hi we use the dyson rechargeable my wife thinks its great a bit expensive at around £100 but does the job for us
Wanderer

we use the same Dyson but the one they call the animal it has a motorised brush head which helps the only thing is it isnt half hard on the knees doing a complete clean up:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: funny thing its alway my turn to do that job

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back